GP4 & RacingSims Video

Posted by AMorabito 
Re: GP4 & RacingSims Video
Date: June 22, 2015 06:08AM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
De Circuit Test-Track.

My first track - after abandoning my 8Km modification of Spa - and its second test run.
Who better to try out a track that probably wouldn't meet FIA standards, than a man who himself barely qualified for a Super-license before his debut.
Jump on board and join the Iceman himself for a lap of the poetically named 'De Circuit Test-Track'.

There are....a few bumps that need smoothing, but it's a good little bit of fun at the moment.

My eventual goal is to build Barbagallo Raceway - which is a favourite track of mine, and one lacking GP4 representation - but I built this one really as a way of getting to grips with the various tools of GP4 Builder.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Date: June 22, 2015 10:41AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Looks nice, I agree that I don't think it would make FIA standards, particularly with that big hill haha.

Would be great to have Barbagallo in GP4! F1 laptimes would be very short, maybe 35 seconds haha?

X (@ed24f1)
Date: June 22, 2015 01:25PM
SchueyFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks nice, I agree that I don't think it would
> make FIA standards, particularly with that big
> hill haha.
>
> Would be great to have Barbagallo in GP4! F1
> laptimes would be very short, maybe 35 seconds
> haha?

Cheers!

That is by far the most conservative version of the hill I came up with; I took one look at the previous version after all the track surface was in place and went "Nope!"

One of the old Codemasters Race Driver games - RD3 I think - had Barbagallo and I reckon my best time in the Williams F1 car you can drive there was around 37-38 seconds, so yeah 35 sounds about right.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Date: June 25, 2015 07:56PM
Posted by: M.R.
My first try in AC with default Setup
I think it was decent ;)

my YouTube Channel: [www.youtube.com]
Date: July 20, 2015 02:08AM
Posted by: Briere
WIP sound and WIP track with soon to be released car :)

Date: July 20, 2015 10:56AM
Posted by: kedy89
Date: July 20, 2015 02:38PM
Posted by: drt01
Great..(H)

-------------- My GP4 Tracks --------------

F1 Tracks , Oval Tracks, Other Tracks
Date: July 21, 2015 03:01PM
One Lap for Jules Bianchi and the Henry Surtees Foundation

F1 YouTuber Harrison101 paid tribute and had a nice idea to honour Jules and make the world a little bit brighter, by doing a hotlap around Monaco & donating to a great foundation.
For more info look in Harrisons Video:

Henry Surtees Foundation: [www.henrysurteesfoundation.com]

#GoodbyeJules #JB17

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2015 04:08PM by M.R..
Date: August 12, 2015 04:30AM
First time having a proper go at the 2015 mod by GP4 Central and, of course, I wanted to do Spa.

I still hadn't got a great setup, but was confident of putting together a good flying lap.

Then I sneezed.

Date: August 12, 2015 11:19PM
Some F1 2015 stuff
Hope you like it, even when it's not GP4 ;)

All Vids are in 60FPs and it's worth to watch it

Marussia in rainy russia (P2 in the leaderbord!!)

2014 Mercedes in Sochi (Worldrecord)

2015 Mercedes around Australia (P11 in the leaderbord)

And at last a car comparison from the 2014 merc against the 2015 merc around Melbourne

Tell me what you think about the videos and if you enjoyed it i would apriciate a like and maybe a sub but nevermind;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2015 11:22PM by M.R..
Date: August 18, 2015 12:38PM
Awesome videos M.R.!
Never really enjoyed the racing in the Codies F1 series, but they do make for fantastic videos.

The second ever flying lap around my new WIP circuit (I think this makes 3, along with Barbagallo1 and Snetterton2), Tor Roberta Kubicy.

Built using Montreal as a base, the Robert Kubica Circuit is designed to be free flowing with enough track width and overtaking zones to provide exciting racing.
The driver in this instance is a good friend of mine who triumphed in our epic 100-lap hot-seat DTM event at Spa over the weekend.
It was that victory which earned him the honour of breaking in this new track.

While not a technically perfect drive, we - the guys who'd been driving touring cars for the last 3-4 hours - were happy with it.
Obviously this is a very early iteration of the circuit - attested to by the floating marshals, buildings and props I haven't removed and the still very much Montreal signs - but the layout will remain all but unchanged between now and the final version.
Car, physics, sound etc. from the 2007 Mod by kedy89.

As a bonus, there are also Closed Captions of the driver walking you through the lap in his own words.

1, 2; Both of these are still on, and have been coming along steadily since their last respective updates. (I intend on doing Barbagallo's elevation either tonight or tomorrow)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2015 12:28PM by AUS_Doug.
Date: August 19, 2015 05:04PM
Thanks AUS_Doug :)

Here are my latest vid and my last for a little while now.
After that recording session my throttle pedal was broken (N)
But the support from Thrustmasters is pretty good to be honest

My worldrecord lap in rainy singapure

And here is the best Assetto Corsa Mod so far
The Sound when the TC kicks in!! hot these memories from the old F1 Days :)

Date: August 25, 2015 01:33PM
Mika Häkkinen, McLaren MP4/11, Hungaroring

Onboard with Mika Häkkinen driving the McLaren MP4/11 around the Hungaroring.
This was my first outing in a car from the 1996 mod by kerleyF1.
The torque - or lack of - at lower RPMs took some getting used to, especially after recently spending time with cars from 2014 & 2015, but it was nice to drive a car that doesn't kick you in the arse for applying 1/10th of a gram too much pressure on the trigger.
The braking feel was another big change to adapt to; I was still fiddling with brake and diff. settings as I started this lap.

Date: September 05, 2015 12:43PM
My pedals are working again so i could set a lap in singapore in the dry

My favorit AC Mod so far

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2015 07:19PM by M.R..
Date: September 26, 2015 11:33PM
Posted by: n00binio

2:10.185
it took quite some time but imo R3E is really getting a superb racing sim (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: September 27, 2015 11:24AM
Posted by: kedy89
Indeed, bought a lot of content (ADAC, WTCC, DTM, tracks tracks tracks :D) during summer sale. It's some good fun, especially love the sounds. Just haven't tried multiplayer yet.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: September 27, 2015 03:18PM
Posted by: n00binio
Multiplayer is not too bad, it seems there are not too many people doing online races but on the other hand the driving is really fair and on a high level.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: September 27, 2015 07:14PM
Much new vids from me
Sorry ;)

A new Update from the F248 is released and it is sooo awesome!!

A bit oldschool stuff

And nothing is better than Downforce ;)

and a bit new F1 2015 but nothing special. Only the Lap with the Red Bull was pretty decent and is really worth to watch.
To get P1 with the Merc after that was a easy one. The question was how big the gap to P2 :P

Date: November 17, 2015 03:23AM
Woohoo !

Date: November 21, 2015 03:52AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy