W300 S1 CSM Mod by kizz360 & shape by Rom1 dwnld p102

Posted by Mini Maestro 
Its just a fact that I am a better race director then you guid;)

whaha your Pc is Crap;)... and i am the one who desides everything.. so thats not true ;)

Magic Senna
My pc is not crap, your pc sucks, my pc is just a little piece from heaven;-)

Second again, very good performance, VDV Racing is beginning to look like a TTT (top three team).

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Ofcourse, if you have 2 dutchmen then you have automatic a good team;-)

hence the reason the championship leaders are both English :D

haha Guido I'm ace :P
You sure rock ;)

PS download msn ;)!!!

Magic Senna
At least we agree:)

P.S.: No ;)
Nice helmet Bolscher - Results of quali will be up after 7PM (GMT) as we have a had a surprise family visit so I'm a bit busy ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2006 03:54PM by brunoboi.
pankykapus schreef:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> At least we agree
>
> P.S.: No
>

Why not now we have always have to come onto skype.. it should be eaysier if you come to us.. we are always on msn ;-)

Magic Senna
Yeh and skype is so 2005;)

German Grand Prix Qualifying

Gergo Panker is once again first to set a time and it's strong, 7/10s faster than the fastest time set in yesterday's practise

Turnbull comes through... But that's a lot slower! He won't stay second for long with that

Greidanus managed a strong time yedterday... But he too fails to beat Panker

Josh Rayman is the next big gun to set a time and he takes provisional pole with ease

Fapitalle's time was quicker than Pellatt's but far from promising

Tom Pellatt has found himself being passed by Bobby Neil on his lap! Neil is not on a flying lap, surely that's a penalty as it's cost Pellatt time

Bolscher comes through... And he sets a very quick time in the VDV Racing car

Bobby Neil isn't looking too good for pole he is down after the first two sectors... But he's found something in the final sector to smash Rayman's time, this puts EA Team W300 in a strong position

Bernie Bolt has 20th yesterday but manages to find some speed when it counts

Will Wood is the only man who can stop an all orange front row...

...But he's miles off!

Nice job Byron! Get that car onto the podium!! :P
And Ruben can get a podium too, 7th isn't bad at all. Plus he has Panker in front of him which makes him automaticly 6th ;)
I own, I own, I own!!!;)

you dont own...EA does ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I owned Scolari, I owned Scolari, I owned Scolari!!!;)

Had a bad day with qualifying, but Byron shows that VDV Racing is getting better and better each time by qualifying on the 3rd spot in his debut for VDV Racing.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
On a press release Senninha Racing team manager and also WGP driver Guilherme Cramer stated how disappointing the latest showings have been.

"It's something very unexpected, we were looking very strong and suddenly our drivers haven't been able to perform and the car apparently has been stagnant in development. What makes it even more unbearable is the fact that the same has been happening in the WGP. It's very concerning but I am hoping for a turn-around, if not with a win in this round at least a very strong showing."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy