WGP Monaco Cancelled Season REBUILD!! Submissions Open

Posted by Flash Formula 
Devil Fox Racing tested 2 days at Silverstone .
--------------------------------------------------------------
The Devil Fox Racing team was testing 2 days long at the Silverstone circuit . On Tuesday Diego was testing the dunlop dry tyres , while Gary was testing the aerodinamics . Subaru drivers Guido and Nick where testing the DFR car to . Nick was testing the aerodynamics and guido was testing the wet tyres on a wet Silverstone in the afternoon . The only problem of the day came from Nick , he had some technical problems , here the photos of the Tuesday , Gary and Diego fighting :

Diego fighting with Nick :

Nick technical problem :

Guido testing in the wet :

On Wednesday Iván Cantero signed a contract as testdriver for Devil Fox Racing so he was testing as only one on Wednesday , he spinned off track for 2 times , at one spin he damaged his front wing . But he was realy fast for his first time and we are happy to see him in our team , here the photos of Wednesday , Iván lost his front wing :

And here a photo of Iván just driving the car :

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2005 08:48PM by Iceman-Kimi.
Can you start a new thread for the WGP screenshots please. That way 56k'ers in the series can bypass them in the news thread if they wish to do so :-)
Pretty good shots too btw.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Aussie Motorsport Show RPM caught up with Matt Houston after his 2nd place result...

RPM : Amazing result Matt, congrtatulations. You must be stocked.

MH: Well im a bit speachless at the moment, i knew mortal had been push the team to get the car how i wanted it and i knew they had been working hard but to come 1 & 2 in the test, well we couldnt have asked for a better result.

RPM : You weren't even meant to drive in this test session, hwo did your drive come about?

MH : Good question, i showed up to the track with the team and mortal said jump in and take the car out for a few laps. Thanks mortal :)!

RPM : Your performance in the test, do u think you could have beaten bernie?

MH: Bernie complained of a little aero problems. I guess this must have been the same for both cars as, although the car was near perfect there was just one or two little things that would have made me be able to go quicker. Not to worry though, my second place rocks!!

RPM : So where does this leave the team?

MH : Well there be a driver and team meeting in the next few days where we will talk about the test and where we would like the car improved even more and once this is done we will head out to our private test track and put in a few laps and see if we can iron out all the bugs completely. But right now im going to go get pissed with bernie and mortal and the rest of the team and celebrate our result.

RPM : Thanks for your time

MH : No Worries

RPM : Cya

MH : Bye

RPM: You hang up first

MH : No you han up first...

RPM : Ok we will hang up together

MH : Ok, 1, 2, 3

RMP : ....

MH : ....

MH : You're still there right

RPM: Yup

MH : Ok Bye...

*Hangs up phone*

GPGSL WDC Season 4
SpaceAce Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> RPM: You hang up first
>
> MH : No you han up first...
>
> RPM : Ok we will hang up together
>
> MH : Ok, 1, 2, 3
>
> RMP : ....
>
> MH : ....
>
> MH : You're still there right
>
> RPM: Yup
>
> MH : Ok Bye...
>
> *Hangs up phone*
>

ROFL!

The Mini Series is getting underway.
It has the title "World300 Championship"
The World300 can have new drivers & current test drivers from the WGP, but not the current WGP race drivers.
please send your info & helmet design (non-sponsor) to

flashformula@hotmail.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first World300 team has shown itself today.

Coca Cola Racing

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2005 11:27PM by Flash Formula.
Nice car. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Here's my W300 team "AG Racing"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2005 04:00AM by alexg_f1.
So how could I participate in this series? Could I be a test driver or just team manager? :)
I will have a w300 team to but i still need to paint a car so you all know it now !

Re: WGP Series Thread (2006) - Mini Series Gets The OK (P3)
Date: December 03, 2005 09:48AM
Posted by: Nickv
Can I have a team in the W300, and being race-driver in the WGP?
And a other question , need the engine realy to be renault or may it be something else to ?

I'will found a WGP Mini team as well, it will be called: South Africa Racing

the car will be there in 2 weeks!

The AG racing car is very nice!

Check out our website: www.heikkikovalainen.net

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2005 11:59AM by Sniper.
Here it is, a bit faster than expected but still WIP

Date: December 03, 2005 03:50PM
Very nice! But what's wrong with the tyres? It looks like there is a bump on it.
that's because they are in very high chrome

Veeeeery nice car Sniper !!!
can i have a team in this mini series? like a junior team or something?

---------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

Its Time For Some Old-Skool GP4 Fun Again

---------------------------------------------------------
Lotus Indya Racing

We are happy to announce that we have decided to enroll our team in the World 300 Championship. Our team will be known as Lotus Indya Jr. The driver seats are up for grabs so if any1 intrested contact me for more details.

Date: December 04, 2005 09:32AM
Hereby I announce I will start a team in the W300 called VdvRacing. :) The car is in production and will be ready by Wednesday (I hope)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy