gp4.gamer.nl 2004 season set [fix2 online: p7]

Posted by _Erix_ 
Re: gp4.gamer.nl 2004 season set [updates online: p5]
Date: April 07, 2005 08:27AM
Posted by: sunil

actually i find team editor easy than tweaker but i am not saying that tweaker is not gui which i didn't know much about it.

i know very few features of tweaker, it was amazing to have that tweaker for GP4.no doubt.

but i use team editor more than tweaker, so i advised him to use that and that's his wish to opt for one of these two

lol

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
@Erix:

no, i didn't downloaded it. what mosic did you used? :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F1 A.D.: 1993-1996 - Future in the past
[f1ad.narod.ru]

1994 Mod Official Website
[grandprixx.com]
Date: April 07, 2005 08:45AM
Posted by: _Erix_
I used to be a TE fan until Tweaker came with the real-time editing feature. Editing positions and angles ingame is so much fun!

@mckey,
Are you sure you don't want to download it? :P

Ok I'm in a good mood:
Does Author Of Confusion or As Long As We Ride ring any bels?

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
@Erix:
nice choice! in octane sometimes they sounds completely different. but june is my personal beard's favorite! :-)
btw, did you figured out how this mp3-to-st1 convertion feature of csm works? when we was preparing 1994 beta for release i couldn't make it work. depending on the source mp3 file properties i recieved ingame music sounds faster or slower then original, but couldn't get satisfying result.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[f1ad.narod.ru]

[grandprixx.com]
Date: April 07, 2005 01:38PM
Posted by: fongu
the mp3 conversion has always worked fine for me :/

maybe it was bugs it earlier builds... i don't remember which build i used that time, it was around new year... since that time i didn't tried it.

[f1ad.narod.ru]

[grandprixx.com]
Date: April 07, 2005 02:23PM
Posted by: Leslie
the 3 fix files already up at Dragon racing - Download section

[www.motorsportfotos.co.uk]

and the thread for this great 2004 season set at

[www.motorsportfotos.co.uk]

tks

:)

LeSLie

Dragon Racing - Home - Gallery - Forum - Download - Enzojz INTERVIEW !! - Gp4 Italia INTERVIEW !!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2005 02:24PM by Leslie.
Whats the normal res download like in comparison to the hi res is there much of a quality drop?

Date: April 07, 2005 04:31PM
Posted by: chet
The hi res version is pretty damn detailed and good, so i expect the normal one to be quite a bit of a drop down tbh

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
cheers chet i have gone for the hi res version

ok i need some real help i have installed it and everything, but when i go start in csm a box comes up saying "u need csm version 100.100.100 for this mod to work" so i click ok gp4 starts but with all the default stuff i had before i installed the mod, i get no updates at all

Date: April 07, 2005 06:48PM
Posted by: fongu
how about reading the very first post??

_Erix_ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> After installing, CSM may popup an error message
> about 'CSM 100.100.100'. Here's the solution:
> right-click on the carsetname and choose 'go to
> folder'. Open/drag the csm-file in notepad and
> delete the line:
> MinimumVersion=100.100.100
>

Sorry i read the hole thread but not that bit, just gathered that was more stuff about what was in the car set

jesus that just nearly blew up my pc, why is it so slow now

Date: April 07, 2005 11:56PM
Please download the fix/update for the hires set to have it all working properly.
You may need to reconfigure your graphics settings when all is running slow.

@erix

what's this constant ringing sound in the background while playing?

if you sit in the garage while qualif/practice, you'll hear it clearly...

i guess it comes from the bpr sound update?
Date: April 09, 2005 05:17PM
Hmm, I have no idea. It may be the sound update. You can bypass it by renaming the 'sounds' folder.

I know, but I like those other sounds - engine, etc. Any way to get rid of that ringing? And you hear it too or am I just going wack?
Date: April 09, 2005 09:42PM
Maybe it's Martians transmitting through GP4? I never heard that kind of noise in the background... If I did I wouldn't have used the sounds for this set ;-) Maybe reconfiguring the sound options does the trick?

damn those martians! i knew they were using my computer as a homing beacon. :(

seriously though, this ringing was there when i installed your set via csm when released and also after reinstalling gp4 and making the set permanent... so it's definitely there. even if only slightly, it's there. you can hear it most when a car is followed in tv-cam and it's quite far away and no other cars are nearby.

ah well. i'll live with it... thanks for the fabulous mod! ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy