hagi's helmets (56k warning)..........Kovalainen and D. Patrick on page 16

Posted by hagi 
Do you plan to release them?

Very very nice cars!

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Re: hagi's hi-res helmets (56k warning) ***fantasy car texture***
Date: June 23, 2005 03:59PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
are the nt helmets ready for download yet?
They will be avaible during the next days, because Diego is uploading them.
Date: June 23, 2005 05:32PM
ok thanks:)
nice cars.. but imo too many sponsers.. but still very good..

your skills with psp or ps are very good :)

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
i dont know how to handle the .tga files, can someone help me? helmet installer doesnt work, also gpmaster.
wouldnt it be much easier release them a .tex data files or can someone tell me how to convert tga into tex, thanks :-)
i second that...

i tried with gp4master, but didn't succeed :(

I'm against sigpics
maybe you have the wrong exe files. To work with the Master you have to use the decypted exe 1.0 without the Patch 9.6
gp4 master is working, it's just that i can't get the helmets to work, i mean, i go to tex workshop (or something like that), load a tex file, replace it with the tga helmet, downsample, save as tex, but then when i put them in my wad, they don't look wrong, and yes, i'm using a hi-res shape, Arai 2005.

I'm against sigpics
use carset creator 4, it works without problem (it can handle .tga and .tex files)

ok, i'll try it later and let you know

I'm against sigpics
i couldn't make it :(

can someone explain step by step how to do it? using gp4master, carset creator, anyone...

I'm against sigpics
Date: June 24, 2005 08:15PM
@ paco...
use carset creator...start it up then type in the location of your gp4 folder ie...c:\program files\infogrames\grand prix 4 the csc will start to create a temp folder...when its done that go to the helmets tab and in the centre of the screen it will say import all..

press that then all your helmets will appear...select load tga or load tex depending on the files your using and select the file you want,if its the face file dont forget to change the file to face....

repeat for each helmet...
once done press export all....hope you can follow it.....

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2005 12:25AM by lee1971.
that's exactly what i'm doing, but the helmets looks like they're wrong mapped in the shape (Arai with wing 2005)...

could you plese send me the tex files (just for one driver, maybe driver1_1.tex and driver1_2.tex, to see if they work)???

my mail is franciscofapitalle[at]gmail[dot]com

I'm against sigpics
the 2005 Arai is mapped a bit differently than the previous version, try installing the Arai from the helmet pack 2.0 ;-)
Date: June 27, 2005 02:21PM
Any news on from the nt helmets from Hagi

Anyone ????
could anyone of you send me the 2 tex files (hagi's 2005 helmets) for any driver, i just want to see if it works, 'cause i'm struggling with tga files :(

please, send them to franciscofapitalle[at]gmail[dot]com

I'm against sigpics
Date: June 27, 2005 04:40PM
@paco check your mail :)
there's nothing there :)

i'll check it later, i don't know where you live, but i'm sure it a long way to Argentina... LOL! :)

I'm against sigpics
Date: June 27, 2005 04:46PM
Check NOW LOL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy