GP4.Exe File????????

Posted by RobertYull 
GP4.Exe File????????
Date: December 14, 2004 05:34PM
Posted by: RobertYull
Hi there everybody!
I´m trying to get GP4Master or Carset Creator to work but it´s giving that I´m using the wrong decrypted exe file, now I have tried to patch it with GP4 Util patcher, but this isn´t working!! Because the exe file isn´t the good one!!!!!

Can Someone help me????????? PLEASE............!!!!!

Competing in Formula 1 for several years has definitely influenced my Personality; I am constantly searching for perfection. If you want to be succesful, you have to be determined, push yourself to the limit and give your best

Ayrton Senna da Silva
Re: GP4.Exe File????????
Date: December 14, 2004 06:02PM
Posted by: _tux_
download the decrypted patch exe from this site and try the gp4 util patcher again.

using the gp4 util patcher should NOT be used if you want to modify team data or anything else in the exe
Date: December 14, 2004 06:12PM
I tried that! But it gives the same message; error patching file! no changes made to the executable!

I really don´t get it....!!!!!

Hopeless.......?

Robert Yull Bakridi.

Competing in Formula 1 for several years has definitely influenced my Personality; I am constantly searching for perfection. If you want to be succesful, you have to be determined, push yourself to the limit and give your best

Ayrton Senna da Silva
Date: December 14, 2004 06:16PM
oh i get what your doing.

are you trying to patch gp4.exe with the tool? your ment to patch csc or gp4m
Date: December 14, 2004 06:47PM
Thanks............;-) THANK U VERY MUCH!!!!

Do u know how I can Import Helmets in the GAme??? Using Carset Creator???

Thanks,

Robert Yull Bakridi.

Ayrton Senna da Silva
Date: December 14, 2004 07:02PM
if i remember collectly, you just make sure it knows where gp4 is, then click import. or you load a tga (change the filename filter to change the helmet or face) and then click export.
Date: December 14, 2004 07:55PM
Posted by: quickslick
or even you can use Helmetinstaller ;-)
Date: December 14, 2004 08:40PM
Helmet installer doesn´t work here? Maybe I´m doing something wrong! Have a sugestion for me?

Thanks.

Ayrton Senna da Silva
Date: December 14, 2004 09:12PM
not having much luck with things working are you :P
Date: December 14, 2004 10:03PM
No, it´s not all working properly, but I´ll get there! What u said;oh i get what your doing.

are you trying to patch gp4.exe with the tool? your ment to patch csc or gp4m.

This helped me VERY MUCH....!;-)
Thanks for that! And the rest will come too... with the help of u all!
How do u upload helmets in the game? What program do u use?Gp4Master or Carset Creator??

Thanks.

Ayrton Senna da Silva
Date: December 14, 2004 10:40PM
if you have the decrypted exe 1.02, rename it to old_GP4 exe and download the decrypted exe 1.0, then export the exe 1.0 to your GP4 folder, now you can use the Master, or CSC or Helmetinstaller with this exe. Start the CSC,point to the exe, change the helmets and export all to GP4. After this, you can name the exe 1.0 to whatever you want,e.g.GP4forall.exe. Then rename your old_GP4.exe to the original exe and now you can play again with new helmets
Date: December 15, 2004 12:57AM
with the gp4 util patcher, thats not nessacery, because it changes what file size the editors look for, but it has a side effect of beeing very dangerous, if you export to the exe then you run a high risk of causing corruption
Date: December 15, 2004 11:25AM
Okay, today I´m going to try it al!!!
I removed everything yesterday because it was corrupted!!!

Thanks everybody for the help ;-)

I´ll let u know how it went!

Robert Yull Bakridi.

Ayrton Senna da Silva
Date: December 15, 2004 08:15PM
It´s not working!!!!!!!!

Nothing is working... I´m using GP4Gamers.nl 2003 seasonpack.

Can someone help me with this one???

Thanks Robert Yull Bakridi.

Ayrton Senna da Silva
Date: December 15, 2004 08:25PM
would be good, if you have msn,so we can talk better i think :-)
Date: December 16, 2004 01:50PM
I have MSN! malaay@bakridi.com

I´ll find out, I´m online now!

Thanks.

Ayrton Senna da Silva
Date: December 06, 2017 10:06PM
Posted by: schu4ever
Hi guys

I want to use GP4 Master (to install a steering wheel mod) but it doesn't seem to be working properly. From reading around here I think the problem is I have decrypted exe 1.02 but GP4 Master only works with the 1.0 version.

Can anyone please advise if this is correct and, if so, where I can get 1.0?

Thanks
Date: December 06, 2017 10:07PM
Hi guys

I want to use GP4 Master (to install a steering wheel mod) but it doesn't seem to be working properly. From reading around here I think the problem is that I have installed decrypted exe 1.02 but GP4 Master only works with the 1.0 version.

Can anyone please advise if this is correct and, if so, where I can get 1.0?

Thanks
Date: December 06, 2017 10:49PM
yes that's correct. GP4 Master only works with the decrypted gp4 exe 1.0 and here's the link with the exe

[www.mediafire.com]
Date: December 07, 2017 12:10AM
Awesome!

Thanks quickslick.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy