MOD Stock Car V8 Brazil for GP4

Posted by Ricardo Lampert 
MOD Stock Car V8 Brazil for GP4
Date: October 08, 2004 06:19PM
Posted by: Ricardo Lampert
MOD Stock Car V8 Brazil for GP4 made by Team Supernova from Brazil- work in progress...

For more screens showing cars and the Interlagos track made specially for this MOD please visit my Forum at [www.drivingitalia.net]

RICARDO LAMPERT
Visit my blog at [ricardolampert.wordpress.com]
Re: MOD Stock Car V8 Brazil for GP4
Date: October 08, 2004 06:51PM
Posted by: six degrees
great :)

I'll be interested if you can vaguely represent tin-top physics in gp4 actually... quite fancy doing some sportscars :P
Date: October 08, 2004 07:09PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
looking good so far from the renders.
havent seen some close up screenies although they look good so far

but six is right gonna be a challenege making the physics
Date: October 08, 2004 07:19PM
Posted by: Silver
Very Good Work Ricardo!.... keep up that way....

Stock car é muito animal... espero que vc consiga fazer tudo direitinho e que tenha um bom trabalho se precisar de ajuda manda um alo!.

www.gundambrasil.com.br

Date: October 08, 2004 07:42PM
Posted by: Ricardo Lampert
@Mini Maestro: I wrote below of screen: 'For more screens showing cars and the Interlagos track made specially for this MOD please visit my Forum' then go to [www.drivingitalia.net] and you will see more screens including on game.

@Silver:

RICARDO LAMPERT
Visit my blog at [ricardolampert.wordpress.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2004 07:43PM by Ricardo Lampert.
Date: October 08, 2004 10:14PM
Posted by: fongu
looks like an ace mod :)

Date: October 11, 2004 10:55PM
Posted by: celinho
Tá ficando fera este MOD!!!!!
Date: October 13, 2004 02:01PM
Posted by: Auradrummer
Hello GP4 Community,

This is the first Brazilian GP4 MOD. We are doing our best, but we have to finish it soon, because the end of 2004 season is nearby. We need all the feedback is possible from the international community to help us to make a better MOD for 2005.

The physics are a real problem, but we'll face it, and day after day we got new good editors.

Let's go two more screens:

Date: October 13, 2004 02:15PM
Posted by: ILE_FIN
Hi Auradrummer! Will there be template for that car???
Date: October 13, 2004 02:22PM
Posted by: anze89
Date: October 13, 2004 03:01PM
Hello Ile, good to see you here!

Yes, sincerously, already have a template for this car, but it is available only for the modders of Team Supernova. After the MOD release, will be release some add-ons packages for it, in the first pack will be the template and all the instructions of how to manage GP4 Master and Zmodeler, for everyone puts his car on game in a few minutes.

Hey anze89!
A single word, and it makes me happy. A single word for you too: "Thanks!"

Only to all of you know our team:
The Team Supernova is (in alphabetical order, as GP4):

- André Meister (Bolacha)
- Edgard Bortoletto (Edg4ard Paulista)
- Ney Candido (Auradrummer)
- Paulo Augusto (PAStyle)
- Ricardo Lampert

Our site is comming soon!
Date: October 13, 2004 06:03PM
Posted by: Guimengo
da'-lhe Brasil ;)
Date: October 13, 2004 06:20PM
Posted by: Sauber89
superb yet annother dimention to grand prix 4
Date: October 13, 2004 06:54PM
Posted by: b-tone
looking good. :)

The physics are a real problem
have you tried the ITC physics? i done it long ago and didnt know much about it then, but maybe it'll give you some ideas? and i think theres some kind of car-with-a-roof physics file that comes with physics editor.

____
Tony

Date: October 14, 2004 12:27PM
Guimengo: Thanks for your words, if you look into GP4 Community, you'll see the Brazilian people more present. But MOD are only us eheheh. "Senta a púa!"

Sauber89: Thank you. We are doing our best in this MOD, we already are looking for the next project, the Stock Car V8 MOD 2005. We hope that you enjoy our MOD.

B-tone: That's a honor talking with you. I saw your 1988 MOD in several places, but I found no links to download it. Thanks for the tip, I'll tell it immediatley for the guy is editing the physics.

I'm a bit curious about your MOD. Do you have an external view of the steering wheel of the cars? I faced a problem here with circular steering wheels, and I found a solution. I want to know if somebody else did the same.
Date: January 17, 2021 11:30PM
Posted by: livejackass
Hi friends, I recently joined the CSM mods

:P

better late than never. And I'm loving it, even daring to edit "my" own mods.

However I have a problem with this mod. It already loads tracks automatically, without using TSM. When you set up a calendar via TSM it shows an error with .STR files (I searched the mod's folders and found none). I tried to simply delete the TRACKS folder and that's okay, it doesn't really load the tracks but TSM doesn't work the same way. It also changes the name of the tracks in the MENU, which seems to be the problem, but I have not found where this change takes place, anyway it is just a guess. If anyone knows how to disable these tracks in a way that can load the calendar via TSM I would be very grateful.

Also because this whole process corrupted the files and now no mod loads the TSM calendars, I will uninstall ZAZ initially and if necessary I will do it with GP4 too so that everything works again and then I will try this adventure again.
Date: February 01, 2021 04:38PM
Posted by: teunieeegp4
@ livejackass
Do you use the 2004 of the 2007 one ?
Date: February 02, 2021 03:12AM
Posted by: livejackass
@teunieeeegp4 I use 2007. I didn't know there was a 2004 ... do you know if it is available? About my question I found the solution by deleting the .CIR file inside the mod, and also the tracks folder :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy