2004 Jacque Villeneuve Renault China Gp Edtion PREVIEW

Posted by raztahz 
2004 Jacque Villeneuve Renault China Gp Edtion PREVIEW
Date: September 27, 2004 04:19AM
Posted by: raztahz
finally its working

here's the update

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2004 12:32PM by raztahz.
Re: 2004 Jacque Villeneuve Renault China Gp Edtion PREVIEW
Date: September 27, 2004 04:34AM
Posted by: Briere
send it to math_gif@hotmail.com and I'll host it for you :)
Date: September 27, 2004 05:16AM
Date: September 27, 2004 05:28AM
Posted by: Briere
there we go :)

superb helmet btw ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2004 05:28AM by Briere.
Date: September 27, 2004 05:30AM
cheers!

Date: September 27, 2004 05:31AM
Posted by: Paco
lovely helmet! Congratulations raztahz!
Date: September 27, 2004 06:33AM
Posted by: Silver
very veeery good man... perfect!!

www.gundambrasil.com.br

Date: September 27, 2004 06:35AM
Posted by: Vader
Why always talk about hatred? What did JV do to you personally?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: September 27, 2004 06:45AM
moving to BAR then leaving and regretting how good they are in 2004

he is the only person besides shuey to have a world championship in the 2004 paddock

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2004 06:49AM by raztahz.
Date: September 27, 2004 06:52AM
Posted by: Vader
That's no reason to "hate" a person.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: September 27, 2004 06:57AM
the guy had potiential, wasted

sauber in 2005 won't be good for him

the helmet is great as always
Date: September 27, 2004 09:29AM
Posted by: fongu
great helmet again raztahz. Just theres a thin black line above the pink one.

Date: September 27, 2004 10:26AM
Posted by: SeiferNL
the reason that BAR is so good is because of the effort from JV dont forget he drove there from 99 till 2003 he had two offers when he was at bar one from williams and another from renault so dont hate him because bar wasnt fast he put al his effort in the car and they just kicked him out when he has made the car fast, give him a change in that same bar from jenson i'll bet he would have won already one race. No wonder he is pissed of that they kicked him out the bar what would you do. And be reasonable JV is one of the guys who beat micheal fear on the TRACK dont hate him because he is fast he cant help it........ :P
Date: September 27, 2004 12:33PM
the guy was fustrating with BAR, they had to kick him out

Date: September 27, 2004 12:56PM
and why because they didnt gave him the car to win with, i dont think that you can make a car fast in just one winter you will have to gain performance trew the season be realistic foull everybody knows that villeneuve has made that car fast. He has a big mouth yes but we all know his skills so he can have it. Remember!!! almost set a record rookie in f1 and nearly won the first race tell me wich driver can do that............. i am a hugh fan of senna, hakkinen, raikonnen, montoya even the other great drivers micheal schumacher and alain prost and alesi, ricardo patrese, nelson piquet, gerard berger----- they all didnt managed to do that so shut the **** up if you dont know what you are talking about.... just started to watch schumacher winning and think that you noww everything about formula 1. You cant make a quick team without the talented drivers stupid. why do you think sauber bought villeneuve because he is talented.
Did you ever saw a race from his father i can tell you villeneuve is the same every lap the guy goes quicker and quicker till there is no limit lefttt a greatttt skill. At spa villeneuve took eau rouge flatt out spon offff and crashed came out of the car took a new one and tryed it again spon offf and crashed again still doing it. So dont you talk @#$%& about him he belong in formula one, he makes the GP's interesting when he has a good car, and Jos verstappen that are drivers with skills not those guys who made it to F1 with a bag of cash------- Just think about that before you say something about a driver.
The ones who dont belong there is Ralf thats a ashole he cant race with a car that isnt fast enough pffff not even half the skills his brother has.
Date: September 27, 2004 01:15PM
hey, calm down fella!

this thread is about my helmet not jacque
its okei, you don't have to agree or disagree with me or talk me into liking him,
to tell the you the truth i hate most of the 2004 formula one drivers except kimi and button and alonso.

atleast they are making opportunities...

please don't take anything personally, because by taking things personally you set yourself up to suffer for nothing. you may not agree with me, but take it into account that this is my opinion not yours so you don't have to agree or disagree with me
agrueing for the most simple problem is waste of time and a waste of your own suffering for nothing

anyway please admire my 2004 Jacque Villeneuve Renault China Gp Edtion PREVIEW

Date: September 27, 2004 01:21PM
alright srry mate wasnt to upset you but you know there are some people who say wrong things but okeej to the tread when is it released
Date: September 27, 2004 04:17PM
Posted by: Muks_C
At spa villeneuve took eau rouge flatt out spon offff and crashed came out of the car took a new one and tryed it again spon offf and crashed again still doing it.

so this is a reason why he's good?

great helmet by the way :)

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: September 27, 2004 05:14PM
no this shows how motivated the guy is he has no fear, his first GP almost won that shows that he is defently a good driver.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy