Fontainebleau updated - Link for download on the first post

Posted by viking75 
Hello everyone,

Fontainebleau was my first track based on the dat of Paul Load. But recently, I've noticed it is bad enough. So I've decided to make a big update. I added everything we can almost see when we are in the surrounding area of Fontainebleau and Paris : TGV, other freeway ramps (bretelles d'autoroutes), farms and others. The big problem is the trees bug but I can do better. Other problem, always the same for me, except the TGV and others I took many objects from different modders. You can see them in the video of the track. Please, if someone knows, tell me who they belong to. Many thanks.

You can download the whole video here :

[www.mediafire.com]

DOWNLOAD FONTAINEBLEAU :

[www.mediafire.com]

If someone asks me to delete the link cause of copyright, of course I'll do it. Many thanks to all the guys who helped me by unwittingly lending me their items.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2023 07:34PM by viking75.
Re: Fontainebleau updated
Date: May 30, 2023 10:32AM
Posted by: fongu
Thanks

Date: May 30, 2023 12:20PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Thanks, the big ads are charming.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: May 30, 2023 02:16PM
Posted by: viking75
Of course it's a fictional track but it's really awesome cause very fast, no many kerbs and about 2 minutes drive. I hope having permission to release it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy