Singapore converted to day version, link on first page

Posted by viking75 
Hello everyone

Here's a Singapore converted to day version. This is a beta version cause, as you see below on the picture, there is a boring bug I can't delete. I tried my best but I failed. If I can one day I will release another version.

The original track (by night) is by drt01, Jcaranti and SchueyFan. I thank them very much for giving me the permission to convert their track. I left their read me on the file. I just changed all the objects in day version (of course) but they are almost all from the original track. I only was obliged to change some building facades because they were black. I didn't want to modify the objects of the original track.

I added in the file my personal dat setup, faster, and two different skies, clear and cloudy (the second hides a bit the big bug)

Thanks too to Lo2k for his GP4builder, Zaz for the slimtex and mortal by who the game still alive thanks to his forum.

I didn't do a big work but I hope you'll enjoy it.

[www.mediafire.com]

Old post :

Hello guys,

I did a beta version of Yas marina and Singapour from night version to day version. Can you tell me who are the authors please, cause it's entirely based on their work and I want to ask them the permission to carry on ? I used haze files to convert or erase some objects cause the track is locked in GP4 builder.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2023 12:53PM by viking75.
Nice! (and nice cars)

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Buenas noches, alguien sabe que mod es este que sale en las figuras??

Good night, does anyone know what mod is this that appears in the figures??
You have my permission for Singapore. (Y)
But still you have wait for Drt01 and Schueyfan response as we 3 are the base work authors.

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Thank you, JCaranti ! Now I'm waiting for the answer of Drt01 and Schueyfan. Thanks again.

@rcfortes : This is bac mono mod by Meteoro, one of my favorites.
rcfortes escribió:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Buenas noches, alguien sabe que mod es este que
> sale en las figuras??
>
> Good night, does anyone know what mod is this that
> appears in the figures??

BAC MONO

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
No problem from me - thanks for checking JC.

X (@ed24f1)
Thank you SchueyFan !
Re: Yas Marina and Singapour converted to day version
Date: March 20, 2023 06:32PM
Posted by: drt01
Permission granted (Y)

-------------- My GP4 Tracks --------------

F1 Tracks , Oval Tracks, Other Tracks
Thank you, drt01, and thanks again to Jcaranti and SchueyFan. I'm going to finish the track conversion.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy