Problem with tyres.

Posted by Juan72 
Problem with tyres.
Date: July 24, 2022 03:39AM
Posted by: Juan72
Hello. Recently I tried to install the 2001 season tyres made by Hega from [www.grandprixgames.org] This tyres are also on the MSchumi 2001 CSM mod and I don't have any problem with it, however when I try to install manually without using CSM the tyres look worse in my game. Here there are two pictures of diferent cars about how it looks in my machine, left is CSM and right is non CSM. [i.imgur.com] [i.imgur.com]

I believe I installed them in the cars.wad correctly following the instructions and I am also using the Individual H&W Tweaker (for some reason the 0.9 works but with 1.1 the game always crashes). Does anyone have a clue what could be the problem?
Re: Problem with tyres.
Date: July 25, 2022 09:11AM
Posted by: proteincurly
I have same problem. Hope some one can explain more detail.
Date: July 25, 2022 10:18AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Do you use gp4 tweaker with the default installation of gp4?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: July 25, 2022 11:02AM
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you use gp4 tweaker with the default
> installation of gp4?

No. I do use the GUI Gp4tweaker and I change the path of the gp4.exe. I don't edit the exe installed in the default path.
Date: July 25, 2022 12:02PM
So you don't have gp4 tweaker ini files, rimscolors.ini as an example, in your gp4 root folder?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: July 25, 2022 05:25PM
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So you don't have gp4 tweaker ini files,
> rimscolors.ini as an example, in your gp4 root
> folder?

No. I only have a gp4tweak.bin

I took the data from the mod files and loaded into this [imgur.com] It is better to use the non GUI tweaker version?
Date: July 26, 2022 10:04AM
I'm using the non GUI tweaker version. I would expect when you load the values of the rimcolors.ini from the csm mod into GUI Gp4tweaker and select import and apply, the outcome will be the same as with the csm mod.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2022 10:04AM by Turbo Lover.
Date: August 12, 2022 06:53PM
Well I have some good news. I was able to solve. I had to delete the GUI gp4tweaker version and everything related and then installed the non-GUI and the copy and paste of files worked fine.
Date: August 12, 2022 10:38PM
Posted by: Duffer
@Juan72 : can you post the log when thé game crash when you use H&W tweaker 1.1 ?

--------------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy