2018 mod?

Posted by Yussef 
2018 mod?
Date: August 03, 2018 03:01PM
Posted by: Yussef
Hello people
Can I ask you something?
Does anyone happen to have a 2018 mod for me?
Am looking for a search search but can find something difficult.
Greetings
Re: 2018 mod?
Date: August 03, 2018 03:24PM
Posted by: gap177
There isn't a 2018 mod available at this time but all the 2018 cars have been released. You will have to create your own for the time being.

Glenn (Cdn)
Date: August 03, 2018 03:32PM
Thanks for you comment
Date: August 06, 2018 10:20AM
Posted by: mralpha
You can find it on the gp4International website, after a paypal donation.
Some time ago I was registered with them, but I was banned and I still do not know why, before the site changed its name.
However the site manager, Pietro, the MOD knows how to do well.

[gp4international.forumtop.com]
Date: August 06, 2018 11:25AM
@mralpha

thank you for your response ,
I know the site unfortunately I do not have a credit card to pay.
Date: August 06, 2018 11:34AM
In any case I think it is also necessary to register on the site.
Date: August 06, 2018 11:35AM
Posted by: thestig88
mralpha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You can find it on the gp4International website,
> after a paypal donation.
> Some time ago I was registered with them, but I
> was banned and I still do not know why, before the
> site changed its name.
> However the site manager, Pietro, the MOD knows
> how to do well.
>
> [gp4international.forumtop.com]

After a Paypal donation? That doesn't sound in the least bit dodgy.....
Date: August 06, 2018 11:44AM
I know. It's not nice, but thanks to the thief that sells the MODs of others on eBay, everyone has become very suspicious. Especially Pietro di gp4International, who saw his MODs for sale.
Date: August 06, 2018 01:59PM
Posted by: rracunis
Date: August 06, 2018 04:21PM
Posted by: Excalibur
I have register on his forum and sent him a PM. Thanks for reporting this.
Paypal donation forced to buy a 2018 mod with tracks, cars, graphics and others files released for free by their own authors? What a joke! :-(

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: August 06, 2018 06:01PM
I'm sorry. I do not want to create controversy and I do not know what is in the MOD because, as I said before, I have been excluded. In any case this can be read on the homepage of the site.
Date: August 06, 2018 07:47PM
Posted by: phantaman
I prefer to think that this person is asking for donations to keep the site online or to have access to a part of his site/forum that is restricted to other users .. not to download files that do not belong to him.

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Date: August 06, 2018 07:54PM
Anyway, MoD 2018? There is one from GP4Forever already ready! As long the usual permissions is given to me by praxe .. this is through the CSM tool (ZaZ GP4 Tools). ;-)

MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Date: August 06, 2018 08:06PM
Posted by: Excalibur
@Phantaman: Asking for donations to keep their site alive is good. I have got no problem with this but to force a donation for being authorized to access to the download link of their 2018 mod with content released for free by their own authors is forbidden.
If me or whoever as a track, car, graphics, MISC modder want to earn money with their files, we can do it ourselves. But this is against the GP4 spirit and against our rules.
It is important that people can support a website and give their contribution, if they want to but it is also important that the access to the files keep free for the GP4 community.
Well, that's my point of view....

Anyway, after a PM with the admins of the site, they have understood and removed the Paypal link... Then, people are still free to make a donation, if they want (but at least for good reasons, this time)...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2018 08:08PM by Excalibur.
Date: August 06, 2018 09:30PM
so nobody has a 2018 mod? Phantaman I love your work what you have been providing for us all for years.

Grtz
Date: August 07, 2018 11:20AM
Posted by: bloodycut
Paypal donation for mod 2018 is maximum respect for great work of Pietro's project. Illegal sales or downloads are crap. I think this mod is best I have ever played about F1. This mod is also respect for original GP4.
Date: August 07, 2018 05:24PM
I have been registered for about a year in Pietro's sites (I say on the sites because he occasionally closes and reopens with another one). He banned me because he thinks I'm the MODS thief and I'm sure he still thinks it. The important thing is that he is convinced of it. I have nothing to hide.
Also for the MOD of 2017 he had collected from the other GP4 sites the material needed and then, with passion, he put his own. I know because I was there and I know where he got what he needed (he gave it to me for free). Also this year I'm sure that most of the material took it from here, maybe the cars of Excalibur or RSCT or the HUD of AugustoGibim or someone else's.
Maybe all this is a fiction to sell MODS without having to hide.
Date: August 07, 2018 11:40PM
bloodycut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Paypal donation for mod 2018 is maximum respect
> for great work of Pietro's project. Illegal sales
> or downloads are crap. I think this mod is best I
> have ever played about F1. This mod is also
> respect for original GP4.

what!?!? but what was the great work that was not disclosed? how strange ... I never knew. before becoming one of the admins of GP4Forever, I was invited to be moderator just after Pietro60 was removed from the GP4Forever forum .. the term in Portuguese is "foi saído", because I can´t find similar words in English. ;-)

Date: August 08, 2018 12:01AM
No more, making it clear .. I never made a car, tracks, helmets, etc & etc !!. I'm just a MoD compiler. Nothing else (Y)

PS: from time to time I do a physics and performances from a personal point of view. Unfortunately, situations beyond my will in my life in the real world have happened. But despite the difficulties I always return and this time will not be different.

Date: August 08, 2018 10:33AM
Posted by: bloodycut
What a miracle you think? Should all mods be free? Don't you understand an artist needs payment for his art? It's good thing someone do it free but some don't do this free. Piracy is crime and it should stop as soon as possible. Free mod is free mod. Mod with pay is mod with fee. Simple as clear water. All whinings about get fee based game free are rubbish and stop as soon as possible. All warez stuff about this mod 2018 stop now. It destroys whole game. Damn I'm angry those bastards!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy