Custom Championships?

Posted by FishGaming 
Custom Championships?
Date: May 06, 2022 05:13PM
Posted by: FishGaming
Hello to all!

I am completely new to this series and I am trying to learn how to mod it. I've been reading up some. I see that it's definitely not the easiest game to mod. I have seen that even the csm mods are all packaged together with what seems to be many ini files working together. Now while I would love to know how to run my own personal mods into the game I am currently wanting one main thing, how to make custom championships.

Coming from GP Legends I loved that feature that with their GEM manager I could change the GP.ini and season.ini files and suddenly you had a series of custom tracks to do your own championship on.

Is there any way to do this for the grand prix series (2-4).
Re: Custom Championships?
Date: May 07, 2022 09:09AM
Posted by: TomMK
If it's just the series of tracks you want to customise this is very simple. GPxPatch has a tab called GPxTrack where you can set the 17 tracks for your championship.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Re: Custom Championships?
Date: May 08, 2022 08:13PM
Posted by: FishGaming
You are right. For some reason the first time I was messing with CSM it wasn't allowing me to load the custom track as a new championship. I was receiving a corrupt data error. Turns out when I had to re-install CSM I needed to also delete the track set and renew it all to make it work correctly. Thanks for the help! This forum thread can be closed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2022 08:14PM by FishGaming.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy