Update Textures-Senna Helmet-GP4-1988mod

Posted by gigi88 
Update Textures-Senna Helmet-GP4-1988mod
Date: November 26, 2021 03:50PM
Posted by: gigi88
Hello everyone

As a constant visitor of this forum and still big GP4 player, I would like to ask for you support on the following matter.
I always play the 1988 mod, with the updated cars of course. Now there is an issue with the McLaren Mp4/4, that I don´t quite understand why the Senna helmet texture reflection is missing.
Other helmets have it, but only with Senna and Prost I have this issue. I am quite sure, that it is missing in the background or a resolution problem (Cockpit view). If you take a good look at the screenshot that I attached, a part of the Helmet texture is visible, be the front (left and right) is missing.

Do you all long time GP4 experts can help me here solve this Problem?
I would appreciate your help, solutions , recommendations. But please if you do, try to be precize in explaining what needs to be done in the background (what file to edit, software etc.).

I attached a screenshot.

I appreciate it and thank you in advance.

Gigi
Re: Update Textures-Senna Helmet-GP4-1988mod
Date: November 26, 2021 05:06PM
Posted by: quickslick
Hi gigi,

i think you have adjust the cockpit_right_mirror and the cockpit_left_mirror of all mclaren shapes in gp4 builder to see the helmets correct in the mirrors
Re: Update Textures-Senna Helmet-GP4-1988mod
Date: November 26, 2021 09:17PM
Posted by: gigi88
quickslick schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi gigi,
>
> i think you have adjust the cockpit_right_mirror
> and the cockpit_left_mirror of all mclaren shapes
> in gp4 builder to see the helmets correct in the
> mirrors

Sounds great. But how? Is there a guide, something?
Open GP4 Builder and search for the above mentioned files , load them and what then?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy