Fuel Glitch: fuel disappearing

Posted by waldstadt 
Fuel Glitch: fuel disappearing
Date: October 14, 2021 03:26PM
Posted by: waldstadt
Hi, I don't know if anyone's ever experienced this, but I did a quick search and didn't find anything, but maybe the search string wasn't spot on. Anyway, if anyone knows if it's happened before and been dealt with here elsewhere, I'd happy to be pointed towards the discussion.

I'm playing the 2001 Mod with 65% distance race. I stopped to refuel at A1 Ring, I had 25 laps to go to the end of the race, the computer indicated they would put enough fuel for 25 Laps, and when refuellling ended my counter showed "28" or something, indicating everything was all right. Cut to me driving about half a lap later, I'm down to "12". I paused and looked in the replay, and indeed: the car touched the ground, it said "28", as I started moving it changed to "14" or something.

Has anyone experienced something like this??

I thank you all
Re: Fuel Glitch: fuel disappearing
Date: October 15, 2021 03:56PM
Posted by: TGF1Driver2
Hi. Were you changing the fuel amount during the pit stop? If you are not fast enough with pressing the space button, it might take other settings where you have to make another stop. But it's just a guess.
Date: October 16, 2021 04:32AM
Posted by: waldstadt
Hello!

Actually, that was my first hunch too, so I went back in the replay to check and I made no changes whatsoever.

I ran the same race again, on the same savefile, and it worked without a hitch. Go figure
Date: October 17, 2021 05:17PM
Posted by: TGF1Driver2
waldstadt schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello!
>
> Actually, that was my first hunch too, so I went
> back in the replay to check and I made no changes
> whatsoever.
>
> I ran the same race again, on the same savefile,
> and it worked without a hitch. Go figure

Maybe it's a bug? I don't know. I never came across with this issue in any time. But I remeber that on original Monza 2001 track, which I drove maybe around 100 times already, there was a pit stop bug in 2019, that has never happened before and never once again. So maybe it's just god's will my friend. ;) ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy