Mod performance

Posted by Fisienthusiast 
Mod performance
Date: June 13, 2021 10:58AM
Posted by: Fisienthusiast
Hi all,

God another thread I am sorry. Bassically I have tried to look into editing the performance of CPU cars, or improving that of the player car, in mods.

For some reason in every mod I am lapping nearly 3 seconds a lap slower than the CPU cars, even in the 97 Williams, 99 McClaren and 02 Ferrari!

In the original GP4 I was able to get podiums in the Prosts or Jaguars so I dont think it is an ability things my end, more the performance of the CPU cars in the mods.

I have tried playing around with the average performance levels in the CSM but if I make them a little lower I get slower too!

I read somewhere that the BHP level is the player so increased that and that just made everyone other than me reverse at the start.

If I could be pointed in the right direction, or explained how this works, that would be fantastic.

Also I am still having issues with tracks as per my previous thread.

Very sorry to be a pain
Re: Mod performance
Date: June 13, 2021 03:05PM
Posted by: MSchumi24
Seeing all the issues you are experiencing, try reinstalling the game and mod from scratch.
Re: Mod performance
Date: June 13, 2021 05:23PM
Posted by: Fisienthusiast
Hi,

Done so

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2021 07:10PM by Fisienthusiast.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy