Green sky bug

Posted by firebreather 
Green sky bug
Date: May 04, 2021 08:56PM
Posted by: firebreather
It's my first time posting here so hey!

I've got a bug which has me stumped. I'm using a 2020 CSM mod which I've adapted a bit myself (so it's probably something to do with that). Everything seems fine to start with, but then after a few laps the sky turns green (like it's falling down) and then everything after a certain distance disappears into the green as well... However, this only affects the current player cockpit view. Other camera views and other cars are fine. Until you watch another car for a few laps, then their sky starts to fall down as well!

Here's a few clues which hopefully might point in the right direction. When it happens, if you press "Q" (by it self, not with shift) the sky goes back to normal for half a lap before falling down again. If you hold down "U" then the green seems to retreat back up into the sky again - for half a lap.

Any ideas? Could it be something to do with the cockpit? I didn't like the 2020 one so I think I've used a 2014 one and added some lumps on it otherwise the Merc's suspension sticks into the air.

[drive.google.com]

<script src="[pastebin.com];

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2021 09:04PM by firebreather.
Re: Green sky bug
Date: May 04, 2021 08:59PM
Posted by: firebreather
The next issue is how do I post images and the log... lol
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy