If you're in the Netherlands....drop in.

Posted by mortal 
If you're in the Netherlands....drop in.
Date: April 22, 2021 12:41PM
Posted by: mortal
I'm getting a couple of reports on the FB group that a couple of members in the Netherlands can't access the site. Maikel is one of them, and another member finally got here by using MS Edge browser. It's just a bit odd, so if you're in the land of clogs and windmills.....

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: If you're in the Netherlands....drop in.
Date: April 22, 2021 12:47PM
Posted by: kedy89
The new Croatia?

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: April 22, 2021 12:51PM
I hope not, we have a lot of members from there and if it turns out there's some sort of lock-out happening, it must be ip address specific and I've not put any bans in place, well there was one just before the site caught fire but that was out of Hong Kong. So if this call out doesn't turn up anyone from the Netherlands in the next couple of days I'll have to dig a bit deeper.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 22, 2021 12:55PM
If you drop in and you're on the Discord, post this/discuss in case there's members there that are being denied access, apparently it's just a blank white page on multiple browsers.

Date: April 22, 2021 01:58PM
Posted by: dustandflour
I have the same issue, I am from Belgium. and i also get the blank page in every browser except for in microsoft edge. Since i'm a newer member (this might be usefull info) I only accessed the website recently for the first time. Originally i was able to access the website with Google Chrome. After a week or so i started getting the blank page.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy