White squares even with arcade and tv graphic settings off [Fixed]

Posted by nCode 
Okay, as it says at the title, i'm having trouble only with the 2016 mod (2019 and 2007 works fine).
I just can't get rid off this white squares, I tried searching for a fix in the forums and I already did what's been told but I can't get it right

screenshot 1
screenshot 2

That's how it looks.

How can I fix this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2020 08:51PM by mortal.
They are not ".tga" image files, or they are not set with alpha channel. You should be able to remove them by excluding them from the Patch in gpxinfo. Of course that panel will not appear, so if it is, for example the HUD, you will not work on screen. It is probably the panel indicating fuel load, processor usage, etc. You should look for a working one. Go to the Patch settings folder and try to convert the file to jpg for example. So you understand what panel it is.
In fact, the white square like this could appear even when the size of the .gpi file is not correct (256x256). It happened to me with the image of the circuit that I use on that side, further down, but I see that you have it.
nCode Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Okay, as it says at the title, i'm having trouble
> only with the 2016 mod (2019 and 2007 works
> fine).
> I just can't get rid off this white squares, I
> tried searching for a fix in the forums and I
> already did what's been told but I can't get it
> right
>
>
> screenshot 1
> screenshot 2
>
> That's how it looks.
>
> How can I fix this?

Open your f1graphics.cfg and set these 2 lines:

1 ; f1graphics.cfg controls all settings (default 0)
0 ; Enable track map (0 off, 1 arcade views only, 2 all non trackside)

Samuele
32BOBO32
Okay, now it's fixed and working well, thank you guys!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy