Help! Hockenheim Always Crash My Game! [Fixed]

Posted by joselugo8690 
Help! Hockenheim Always Crash My Game! [Fixed]
Date: July 17, 2020 09:11AM
Posted by: joselugo8690
That's right guys, I don't know what happen with this track, I try it with every single version from 2005 - 2016 and always crash... I have the last version of gpxpatch... I need help with this guys I want complete my personal trackpack and I need this track...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2020 11:00PM by mortal.
Re: Help! Hockenheim Always Crash My Game!
Date: July 17, 2020 09:42PM
Posted by: mortal
Set gpx verbosity to high and to output a log file on exit. Upload the log file to a hosting site (txt format) then create a new thread with gpx Crash Log in the topic header and provide additional details on track, mod and OS. Someone will check your log and advise you on the solution, be patient.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Help! Hockenheim Always Crash My Game!
Date: July 17, 2020 10:07PM
Posted by: joselugo8690
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Set gpx verbosity to high and to output a log file
> on exit. Upload the log file to a hosting site
> (txt format) then create a new thread with gpx
> Crash Log in the topic header and provide
> additional details on track, mod and OS. Someone
> will check your log and advise you on the
> solution, be patient.

I think I fix it... I check the option "enable debug mode" and no more crashes for now... Need more testing, but I think is fix it! Thanks for reply buddy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy