Bar Honda 007 template Teraur

Posted by quickslick 
Bar Honda 007 template Teraur
Date: July 14, 2020 12:07AM
Posted by: quickslick
is there someone who can provide me the template of the Bar Hoda 007 from Teraur, please
Re: Bar Honda 007 template Teraur
Date: July 14, 2020 03:01AM
Posted by: Excalibur
Hi Jürgen,
There is not template made for the bar Honda 007, if i remember (well, not into the archive of the car released by Teraur).
I have just made a quick template of the main texture bar007_1 .
This is just the wireframe but you can paint over it. I can not do more at the moment but I hope that it will be enough for you to start.

Link: [www.mediafire.com]

:-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2020 03:19AM by Excalibur.
Date: July 14, 2020 08:41AM
Thank you very much Arnaud, i appreciate your help(y). Its a good start and it's better then nothing :). I don't need to paint the whole car, but there are only some changes i want to try and i've asked for the template, because of the lines, the screws and the shadows
Date: July 14, 2020 11:01AM
Posted by: fongu
Maybe you can use the alpha layer as a way to extract the bodylines?

Date: July 14, 2020 04:54PM
sounds good kev, but i have no clue how to do it, i've extracted the alpha layer and that's all i can do :(
Date: July 14, 2020 05:00PM
Posted by: fongu
paste as layer over and set it to multiply and play around with the percentages - delete what you don't need

Date: July 14, 2020 08:19PM
ah ok, i'll give it a try. Thank you for the info, kev :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy