Taking screenshots stopped working correctly

Posted by SkaaningeN 
Taking screenshots stopped working correctly
Date: June 20, 2020 10:57AM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
Okay, so after I managed to get GP4 to run with my Nvidia card, I have trouble taking screenshots with GPxPatch.

It works just after I change compability mode for GPxPatch, but if I close the game and start it up again, the screenshots don't save.

Im using compability mode XP Service Pack 2, run as admin, checked that F11 is the key bind.

I also turned of Nvidia's streamingservice which had some key binds but the did not help either

Have anyone gotten this problem before?

*NOTE: I removed the d3d8.dll file from the GP4 folder, the game then ran on the Intel card and taking screenshots worked...

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2020 12:35PM by SkaaningeN.
did ypu try it without any compatibility settings? as far as i understand it's not necessary with gpxpatch

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Re: Taking screenshots stopped working correctly
Date: June 20, 2020 02:58PM
Posted by: vesuvius
Don't have the same problem, sound strange, even if I got the nvidia card working same way. I use compability mode xp service pack 3 and in gpxpatch enable debug mode/verbosity level set to high, use cpu to 0.

You could try to change screenshot key to something else, from your gpxpatch directory, under keys.ini and see id it changes things at all.
Re: Taking screenshots stopped working correctly
Date: June 20, 2020 06:22PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
I use the same compability settings as you, but I also have run as admin ticked. I have set use cpu to 1, verbosity level high.

I have tried change the key bindings with no luck. I will test with cpu 0 and not running it in compability mode and see what happens. But the settings I use now work as they should when I use the Intel card

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy