GP4 crashes in middle of race

Posted by AustinF1 
GP4 crashes in middle of race
Date: June 14, 2020 04:25PM
Posted by: AustinF1
I have GP4 running on a Windows 7 PC, I5, 8 Gb RAM, SSD HD. The game shuts down after 20 laps or so every time. The processor occupancy runs 25 to 35. Thoughts
Re: GP4 crashes in middle of race
Date: June 14, 2020 06:54PM
Posted by: salvasirignano
Do you run with GPxPatch? Debug mode? More details are needed..

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: June 14, 2020 08:48PM
Posted by: RusPro
Hello. I have the same problem, but the game just stops and don't crash on desktop. When I press the keyboard keys, the game does not respond. I am using GPxPatch with debug mode.

Maybe you meant this problem?
Date: June 14, 2020 10:03PM
Posted by: mortal
Debug mode should be set to high. If you create a log, upload to pastebin and edit your top post header to [Error log].

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 15, 2020 09:07PM
Set GPxPatch to Debug mode, Log Assertions, Log File High. The problem still occurred. How do you access an error log?
Date: June 15, 2020 09:31PM
Not sure if related, but GP4 doesn't exit correctly and I always get a GP4.exe error message that says APPCRASH(?)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy