Any Zandvoort Track For GP4?

Posted by VoDkA. 
Any Zandvoort Track For GP4?
Date: December 10, 2017 01:12AM
Posted by: VoDkA.
Hello everybody!, just wanted to know if someone haves or knows a link where i can download a zandvoort circuit for GP4 (Y)
Re: Any Zandvoort Track For GP4?
Date: December 10, 2017 09:41AM
Posted by: quickslick
here's a link [www.mediafire.com]

it's a beta version of Zandvoort 1967 and the Zandvoort track from the DTM season 2005
Date: March 07, 2020 04:25PM
Sorry for responding too late, but is there any full version of the track?, or only a beta version?.
Date: March 08, 2020 03:19PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Only beta.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: March 08, 2020 10:29PM
Oh sorry but i've saw people with the the same track but they got more trackside stuff like sponsor logos, bushes, hills, more spectators, etc. But mine seems to be pretty empty.
Date: March 08, 2020 10:32PM
I have also activated all objects option in the graphics menu. im not talking about the DTM 2005 version of the track but the 1967 one.
Date: March 10, 2020 01:03AM
Posted by: TGF1Driver2
There are many graphical objects around the track already in the Zandvoort 1967 beta version I have. I think it's far enough for playing it. ;)(Y)
Date: March 10, 2020 09:09PM
Alright i fixed it, i think i downloaded a really early version of the map which it didnt contained stuff like sponsor logos, houses, bushes and crowds. I downloaded the map file from Turbo Lover and i got the normal map :).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy