Custom Liveries in a CSM Mod?

Posted by Hrafnkolbrandr 
Custom Liveries in a CSM Mod?
Date: February 24, 2020 12:57AM
Posted by: Hrafnkolbrandr
I am using CSM to enjoy some of the amazing full season mods this community has put together; and I was wondering- Is there any way I can use a custom livery of my own creation, while also using one of these CSM-loaded mods?

I'm not the most modding-literate guy, so if it is possible, can somebody give me a short rundown on what I'd need to do?
Re: Custom Liveries in a CSM Mod?
Date: February 24, 2020 01:42AM
Posted by: CaOss
Hello Friend. From what I understand, it's just about replacing the files in the Cars folder of the installation with your creations. I have done it but it has only worked in a couple of MODS, although I have been satisfied. What customizations do you have? I would like a set with F1 champions cars to make a champion MOD.
Re: Custom Liveries in a CSM Mod?
Date: February 24, 2020 11:12PM
Posted by: Hrafnkolbrandr
The problem is I am running a full season mod already through CSM. There's no car folder, as the mod is one file. So I'd need to know how to run that mod while at the same time running a custom livery for my car.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy