Tutorial GPaedia

Posted by canalmarcilio 
Tutorial GPaedia
Date: January 03, 2020 05:44PM
Posted by: canalmarcilio
Hello, good afternoon and happy new year to all. I'm a newbie here, a fan of F1, I followed the whole career of Nelson Pique and Ayrton Senna. I have been a fan of the GrandPrix series since the first edition and even more since the fantastic Gp4. I congratulate you all for the work you have done here, continuing the best F1 game of all time, in my opinion. Enabling racing with F1 cars of today and previous years. This is fantastic.
I wonder how do I add GPaedia to mods? I already downloaded the files but I can't make it work. Somewhere there is a step by step how to add in mod with csm? Thank you for your attention.
Sorry about my English.
Re: Tutorial GPaedia
Date: January 08, 2020 04:29PM
Posted by: petrus
Normally GPaedia is already implemented in the mod.
If not, you put the GPaedia (*.gps) files into a subfolder of the CSM mods data folder and add the specifications to the settings\swap.ini file. To see how this is done just examine some existing mods.

To get more specific help, please answer:
Which mod do you mean?
Which files did you download?
What is the problem?

petrus' gpaedia files

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2020 04:30PM by petrus.
Re: Tutorial GPaedia
Date: January 11, 2020 04:05AM
Posted by: canalmarcilio
I managed to solve. Thanks for listening.
Long Life Gp4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy