Riverside

Posted by Zacio Geribello 
Riverside
Date: October 16, 2019 09:22PM
Posted by: Zacio Geribello
Is there anyway I could get the Riverside track? Couldn't find the link..., Tks!
Re: Riverside
Date: October 16, 2019 11:08PM
Posted by: quickslick
it's still an early beta [www.mediafire.com]
Date: October 17, 2019 10:30AM
Posted by: huskyman49
Although I very much appreciate Atticus' work I personally find it a bit artificial/sterile to race on "naked " tracks. So I would be very happy if someone could build the surroundings of this great track (and maybe others like Macau etc.).
In return I would convert some more IMSA cars ;-)...(actually I will do it anyway... ;)) - so come on track modders (Y)
Date: October 17, 2019 01:45PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
I have Mont Tremblant and Reims in half. Making a "credible" environment is not easy and I think we are very few using GP4. Virginia and Lime Rock took a lot of time and effort and were only downloaded about 170 times.
Punctually with Riverside, at the time I tried to adapt a layout from Rfactor, but it didn't work.

You keep converting IMSA cars!!!!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: October 17, 2019 03:06PM
you can't imagine how much i'm waiting for Reims, Ariel(Y) :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2019 03:07PM by quickslick.
Date: October 17, 2019 03:09PM
Thanks Jürgen
Creating the fields planted next to the route .... soon some images...

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: October 17, 2019 04:00PM
great news :)
Date: October 17, 2019 04:20PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I don't know how converting back into GP4 works but there is an excellent Riverside available for Assetto Corsa, and also ported to rFactor 2, by Lilski. If you reach out to him, he will very likely grant permission. I can help asking if you'd need assistance.
Date: October 17, 2019 06:36PM
Posted by: Zacio Geribello
Thanks a lot, Jürgen! Can't wait to make the first turn and sneak my car through the "esses" :), and, of course, when Karl finishes his great work with the IMSA cars, that will be "not smooth"... :)

Date: October 17, 2019 06:41PM
Posted by: huskyman49
#Meteoro405: Mount Tremblant would be great! Actually I would not complain if one of my mods was downloaded 170 times, Ariel... ;)
I'm well aware that converting cars is a lot easier than building tracks, so I'm very grateful for your time and efforts you put into those projects.
Unfortunately some of us (myself included) are sometimes a bit impatient but I think that only shows how much we love your products!

Saludos cordiales
Karl
Date: October 17, 2019 08:07PM
Thanks Karl, you are a friend!

Beste Grüße

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: October 17, 2019 09:18PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Easy Ariel!!!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy