CHANCE OF RAIN

Posted by DAMON96 
CHANCE OF RAIN
Date: October 13, 2019 09:14PM
Posted by: DAMON96
Hi!!! Is there any real way to reduce the chance of rain to zero or something like that, because its impossible to drive against AI in wet conditions. Thanks in advance!!!
Re: CHANCE OF RAIN
Date: October 13, 2019 09:22PM
Posted by: salvasirignano
It's an option in the race options screen, realistic or custom, you can set the percentage chance of rain. Or, even better, slow them down in the wet, here's how...

[www.grandprixgames.org]

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2019 09:22PM by salvasirignano.
Date: October 14, 2019 02:17AM
Thanks. I knew that but it looks like nothing changes when I change the chance of rain in realistic or custom
Date: October 14, 2019 10:09AM
Posted by: salvasirignano
Strange! Maybe you should slow the AI down in each circuitĀ“s magic data as an alternative?

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: October 14, 2019 10:34AM
Posted by: quickslick
do you mean in the mods, Pablo? if so, you can change the rain chance for example from 50% to 0 in the gpxset.ini of your mods
Date: October 14, 2019 07:12PM
Yes Jurgen, I will try that, thanks a lot!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy