Looking for semi-transparent colour panels

Posted by Soutsen 
Looking for semi-transparent colour panels
Date: September 12, 2019 10:03PM
Posted by: Soutsen
Hey, guys. I couldn't find the thread for this one, so I'm looking for the colour panels for GPCxInfo released somewhere around 2011. It had contained the warm/cold tones, somewhere around 12 different colours in total, and it was adding some fine colour effect for the game. They were like 88-95% transperent little pieces of tga files. I could make them on my own with photoshop in like 30 mins, but you can save some time for me if anyone of you still have these.

I've asked Jurgen, and he don't have them sadly, so I just hope that somebody does.

Cheers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2019 11:05PM by Soutsen.
Re: Looking for semi-transparent colour panels
Date: September 13, 2019 03:46PM
Posted by: quickslick
good news for you, after a looong search i think i've found the panels :). Hope these are the ones you are looking for

[www.mediafire.com]
Date: September 13, 2019 09:15PM
Yesss! Exactly!!! You're the saviour, Jurgen. I think you deserve a huge-size monument in recognition of your contribution as a GP4 archivist(Y)(Y)(Y)

Date: September 13, 2019 11:12PM
Posted by: quickslick
i simply try to help, if i can :). and here are some tarmac files for you. Furthermore there is a hi res bump map, hq asphalt textures and new grid lines included [www.mediafire.com]
Date: September 13, 2019 11:16PM
Thanks a lot, you're superb (Y)
Btw, I've got some really good tarmac textures from Ruben, but I dunno if I can share them publically, so I will send a PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2019 01:42AM by Soutsen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy