Murray Walker Commentary

Posted by Skreeth 
Murray Walker Commentary
Date: April 24, 2019 11:25AM
Posted by: Skreeth
Hello all,
I'm a returning player from way back, over ten years if I remember correctly, and I've recently discovered that the game I loved all those years ago is still alive and going strong, I could not be happier.
So many great Mods, Tracks even the latest seasons, such wonderful work, all your creators are true artists.
Anyway, as you can imagine I'm going nuts rebuilding my game, but there's one thing I cant find and I really hope its not gone.
I had in my game a Murray Walker and Martin Brundell commentary which made the game not just a little more exciting, but it was also funny (It also came with a James Allan commentary), I would love to get it back, so if there's anyone out
there that has it or knows where to get it, if you could put it on this website for downloading so myself and other players can enjoy it I would be very grateful.
I know its a long shot but my mother taught me "If you don't ask you don't get".
Thank You in advance and please keep up the great works.
Re: Murray Walker Commentary
Date: April 24, 2019 12:19PM
Posted by: MSchumi24
Perhaps you mean the 1991 Mod: [www.gp4db.com]
There is a Murray Walker commentary.
Date: April 24, 2019 02:38PM
Posted by: Skreeth
Thank you, I will check it out.
Date: April 24, 2019 03:05PM
Posted by: Noog
More here.

And here's a pair I modified to start my races...

Watch for the lights

Go!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2019 03:25PM by Noog.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy