Physic problem

Posted by Alessio88 
Physic problem
Date: April 03, 2016 03:40PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hello all,I'm having a strange issue with phantaman 2015 physic basically when one or more AI cars spin in a race or a practice session then they never reverse in track,they just apply fill throtle and revs goes to 15.000 rpms but it's like if they are stuck so they Always end up retiring,is any chance i can fix it some how?thanks in advance

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Re: Physic problem
Date: April 03, 2016 04:46PM
Posted by: phantaman
well, not quite understand what do you mean, but I suggest you use my complete package (performances, physics, torque, and magicdata etc.) without "experiences", I mean ... without adding (mixing) material from different authors. ;-)

I would like to help you but unfortunately not even know how to play with these "side effects". otherwise, the GP4Forever MoD contains the same files (package) and did not see anyone complaining about things like that. everything is tested to exhaustion before available. good luck (Y)

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Date: April 03, 2016 06:51PM
Thanks for the answer,it's the Whole package from you what I'm using and i've started to have this bug last year i think when I've installed one of your package updates,I think it was middle season ish,but at the begin of 2015 season everything was fine,I don't know if you changed something in the physic?I think if you make an AI car spin you should experience that bug

Greetings
Alessio

Date: April 03, 2016 08:16PM
I do not promise anything ... as soon as possible please, provide the files that u have and I'll tell if they are modified or not. (Y)

MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Date: April 03, 2016 10:57PM
you have received a private message (Y)

Date: May 09, 2016 02:42PM
Posted by: paltriccia
Hi friends, incredible i have the same problem of Alessio88:(
When the car spin out of the track they apply full throttle but they can't move and they retire...
Have you found any solution?
Tx(Y)
Date: May 09, 2016 04:09PM
as far I know, the Alession88 problem is related to a track and its magicdata that have been modified to the "extreme". nothing to do with physics... I suggest you test all possible variants before asking for help. ;-)

Date: May 09, 2016 04:31PM
I had that problem on all tracks and I've tried to use an old physic i think it was the 2006 one that i had in another mod,and worked fine,I need to test it with the 2016 physic to see if bug it's fixed now though

Greetings
Alessio

Date: May 10, 2016 01:42AM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
Does it happen with a 2014 physics set as well?
It might be related to the lower rev limit, or to the extra torque from 2014 onwards.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Date: May 10, 2016 11:10AM
So Alessio, you have change the Physic ".G3P" file by Physics editor with another one of 2006 season and the problem has been solved? So do you think is a problem on physisc file?
Date: May 10, 2016 04:38PM
@AUS_dog: No it doesen't happen with 2014 physic the bug started to occur with 2015 physic like half way through the season,cos Phantaman Always updates his physic from race to race and I Always update my mod files with the most recent he release.
@Paltriccia: No no I didn't do it through Physics editor, just load another physic with GpX before start game and it should be fine.

Greetings
Alessio

Date: May 10, 2016 05:01PM
I do not do updates on physics race by race. what you have (or had) in hands and I could see was a modified physics with datas that never used by me. What I mean by that? search & download updates from official sources (GP4Forever or in my site) and "not there".

I will say in Portuguese => usam ou modificam o trabalho de terceiros e depois na maior cara de pau, não sabem dizer o porque de não funcionar p... nenhuma. (N)

Date: May 10, 2016 08:17PM
The only thing I know mate,is that I Always download and use your physic, and it did Always work apart from that bug that started last year,and I'm pretty sure that is physic because as soon as I've changed the physic file and only that with another physic that was from 2006 and it was already in my mod folder the bug disappeared that's all

Greetings
Alessio

Date: May 10, 2016 08:29PM
Friends i tell you how i solve the problem... if you open the g3P file whit physics editor you can find at page engine the voice "MAX RPM" valid for all cars. If this value is lower than 14770 (that is the value where the car have the maximum torque) when AI spin they can't restart... i don't know why... In the original Phantaman physics file the value is 14370 that is lower than 14770. If you put for example 14780 everythings is ok...
I know that it means modify the physics file but this is the only way to solve this problem (if is present, because i've understand that not everybody has)...
Date: May 11, 2016 01:33AM
@paltriccia

modify "max rpm" means that you must change this parameter also in the power torque curve inside gp4.exe

@Alession88

the fact is that is a physics, modified in two or three fields with data that I do not recognize. no matter where you downloaded. is modified, but not by me.

Date: May 11, 2016 02:31AM
Posted by: Briere
Just try with realistic 12,000 RPM limit and let's talk about it again ;) I've never seen a 2014+ turbo F1 car running over 13,000 RPM (and it was Force India in 2014 only on one lap for Hülkenberg) All others, bar Mercedes, run a maximum RPM of 12,000. In 2014, Mercedes sometimes ran a 12,500-12,600 limit, but that's about it.
Date: May 11, 2016 03:18AM
Yeah. I know. the limit is actually less than this, almost all engines working between 10500/12000 rpm's. this is very difficult to implement in the GP4, I think 14000 (approximate) rpm's would be a limit to the GP4 to run as normal using the same setup's without modifying anything.
I reached this limit on the penultimate physics, and how was very good nor made any further attempt to reach less.

Date: May 13, 2016 08:16PM
Posted by: Briere
If you want, try altering my files, they work very well with such low revs. As for the performance file, I use 805-820 bhp depending on the power units. My torque curve is actually a mix of real F1 2014+ data and 1987 Honda data. I'm always in search for ultimate realism, so I hope you can get something good for 12,000 RPM :)
Date: May 14, 2016 12:26AM
that I could get was after research and readings of various technical .pdf's about firing orders. at one point, I read a .pdf about the Renault RS24 engine.
And then I play (applied) a firing order of this document and this worked excellently because the maximum torque is given at 12.800RPM's, which is very similar to the current V6 Turbo. (Y)

Date: March 19, 2019 09:04PM
Posted by: flojoe1097
You have the same 2015 mod as I have by the sounds of it and I have another issue with it. The drivers' arm colours. For some reason despite the fact that it is enabled in the tweaker settings and the amount of times I have changed the hex code for all 22 drivers, it doesn't change colours and just keeps the 2001 arm colours. Any Fix?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy