LE MANS 1991

Posted by huskyman49 
LE MANS 1991
Date: February 13, 2019 11:52AM
Posted by: huskyman49
[www.mediafire.com]

For this mod I selected the cars which placed 1st to 10th in the final results list and filled the slots up to 22 cars with the fastest cars in qualifying. So there are 2 Peugeot 905, 3 Mercedes C11, 4 Jaguar XJR12, 3 Mazda 787B, a Spice SE90C, a Cougar C26S (Courage) plus a couple of Porsche 962C and CK6.
Unfortunately we have that odd limit of 22 cars... :(
Helmets exist only for the Jaguars, since the other cars don't have transparent windows... Also the tyre brands of some cars are incorrect - I might update them later on like I might add other cockpits except the Porsche and Jaguar ones.
If there are any other bugs I missed, please report immediately!

One thing I'd like to mention: All of the cars I made for that mod are created by other modders, much more gifted than I am - I only converted them depending on my limited abilities...

Enjoy driving these great Group C cars :)

PS.: could anyone please tell me how to get rid of that akward white shining sidewalls of the tyres...?!
Re: LE MANS 1991
Date: February 13, 2019 12:37PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
Thanks a lot Karl!!!!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy