@Plamen. Your inbox is full. Cant reply at your pm

Posted by gezere 
@Plamen. Your inbox is full. Cant reply at your pm
Date: October 29, 2018 04:30PM
Posted by: gezere
as said in the title.

And about your question,
I have no idea. I did the logo from some images got on the net.
Sorry.;-)

Re: @Plamen. Your inbox is full. Cant reply at your pm
Date: October 30, 2018 10:59PM
Posted by: Excalibur
@Plamen: As you also asked me the question by pm, I have nothing more to add to what Bernard said, excepted that you can find the logo through their official website, twitter account and some others images on google:

[www.missionwinnow.com]
[twitter.com]
[www.google.com]:

However, I just tested to make the logo on Photoshop, quickly. The font I used is Montserat(OT1) Bold and an inclination of 18° . I have duplicated and flipped the Mission word verticaly and replaced some letters.
W = M flipped vertically

I have got no time to do it but by playing with the space between letters, increasing the width of the N (Mission) to adjust the Winnow word, I am sure that you will be able to do it b your own, or to find it on the net. You have got all the informations needed! ;-)

Here is my (bad) result in 2 minutes. It should be not so hard to do better with a little more time....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Re: @Plamen. Your inbox is full. Cant reply at your pm
Date: October 31, 2018 01:22PM
Posted by: CURRO
I hope you serve friends.

[www.mediafire.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy