all white cars in gp4 game

Posted by buffel2004 
all white cars in gp4 game
Date: June 06, 2011 03:33PM
Posted by: buffel2004
hello, ive got much problems with the gp4 cars they all are white when i install another car instead of the original,tried all the things on the forum but no sucses if i run the 2011 mod the whole thing works but when i install the cars seperate they turn white dont know what to do need some help here thanks.put in some video links of my f1graphics config my gp4 game without gpxpatch and my gp4 game with gpx patch.

Re: all white cars in gp4 game
Date: June 06, 2011 05:28PM
Posted by: jimbob1
change the value from 1 to 0 on the increase car texture quality....dependant on the mod this can cause white cars..
Date: June 06, 2011 06:20PM
Posted by: buffel2004
jimbob1 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> change the value from 1 to 0 on the increase car
> texture quality....dependant on the mod this can
> cause white cars..

tried that to no sucses either
Date: June 06, 2011 07:28PM
Posted by: hasbriale
Hi,

Did you notice the blend of the 2001 car at the end of the test...

I simply build a mod (25 and counting) with the right cars (LOD and TEX files) and make sure there are no older files in the mod...

Right... Now to the white cars issue..

Really beats me as well as to what you have shown... LOD files may have got mixed up as well...

I to had such issues but they were actually related to Hi-res mod running in medium or low graphics in GP4.. The White cars effect and vice versa...

Try to take a look inside the cars.wad file and only leave the 2011 hi-res TEX files.. Delete low-res and other 2001 TEX files and check the results.. Make sure you are using the right LOD.. Make sure no two teams have the same LOD name...

Hope it helps.. :-)
Date: June 06, 2011 07:34PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Into your cars.wad, rename the cars textures with "hi_". I mean for example: mclaren into hi_mclaren etc... or use slimtex to rename them...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: July 02, 2011 01:47PM
Posted by: ooleeeo
funnily,I solved this problem by using increase car texture quality to 1.

Kimi forever!
Date: July 02, 2011 04:30PM
Posted by: jimbob1
jimbob1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> change the value from 1 to 0 on the increase car
> texture quality....dependant on the mod this can
> cause white cars..

weird....it didn't work before now it does ? good old gp4 bugs :)
Date: August 31, 2017 06:03PM
Posted by: sonic62
Hi all i have a problem, i have installed 2016 cars.wad and all cars are working but the problem is that most of the cars are mclaren until i get within 1 car distance.

HELP
Date: August 31, 2017 07:11PM
Posted by: Soutsen
try this (alternate f1graphics file)

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy