zolder track

Posted by huskyman49 
zolder track
Date: February 23, 2017 03:50PM
Posted by: huskyman49
is anybody of the mostly admired modders out there working at zolder? i'm anxious to get it but simply to stupid to put my hands on modding - painting cars and helmets etc. is the only thing i'm comfortable with... :)
Re: zolder track
Date: February 23, 2017 06:19PM
Posted by: Ripping Corpse
;)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Date: February 23, 2017 08:12PM
Posted by: Lacrowe
@ : huskyman49

do not feel stupid to a type of role that is not part of your real life,
there are stupid people in greater evidence that I have never admitted, and never admit it.
Date: February 24, 2017 12:11AM
Ripping Corpse: I like your Österreichring 1981 very much and often test my virtual cars on it - in real life I live only a few kilometers from it and attended the first Formula 1 race on it in 1970 (Jochen Rindt retired in his last race, Ickx won, Regazzoni 2nd and so on). I was 21 years old then and attended my first car race on the Zeltweg airport in 1959 :-). Although I didn't realize my boyhood dream of becoming a race driver I can now make it up virtually with the help of GP4 and guys like you and your great work... So please give me a hint how to get the mods you made since rapidshare quit before I could download all I wanted to... Many thanks in advance ;-)
Date: February 24, 2017 12:16AM
Lacrowe: Thank you for the comforting answer :-)
Date: February 24, 2017 01:24PM
Posted by: AustinF1
I would like to download and try out your Dijon and Zolder tracks but rapidshare.com doesn't appear to be functioning. Are these available on Mediashare?
Date: February 24, 2017 02:17PM
Posted by: Lacrowe
@ : huskyman49

Ripping Corpse MOD 1980 : [www.mediafire.com]

Ripping Corpse MOD 1982 : [www.mediafire.com]

Ripping Corpse MOD 1983 : [www.4shared.com] ( It requires a login but you can create it to free )

Ripping Corpse MOD 1984 : [www.4shared.com] ( It requires a login but you can create it to free )

Ripping Corpse MOD 1985 : [www.4shared.com] ( It requires a login but you can create it to free )

... keep this material carefully, given the times we live
Date: February 26, 2017 02:35PM
Posted by: AustinF1
The mediashare worked great. The 4shared would not as every download button led to an alternate program i.e. music, driver checks, etc. Any chance the 1983-85 mods could be placed on mediashare?
Date: February 26, 2017 07:17PM
Date: February 26, 2017 08:05PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy