Double stacked pit stops

Posted by RHill 
Double stacked pit stops
Date: February 23, 2017 01:21PM
Posted by: RHill
Hi guys

I'm getting an issue in the 2008 mod where cars from the same team pit on the same lap, meaning they stack up and loose time when running in close proximity during the race.

I checked the magic data and the pit window is 3 laps. Any ideas why it's happening?
Re: Double stacked pit stops
Date: February 23, 2017 04:16PM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
My first guess would be fuel consumption. Possibly the cars are running out of fuel at the beginning of the pit stop window and hence come both to overcome a possible DNF. Try reducing AI fuel consumption on a track where this happens regularly and see if this fixes the issue. If so, you know where to start. I'm not playing with this mod, though, so it's just a shot in the dark.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: February 23, 2017 04:43PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Decrease fuel consumption in magic data, make sure when cars pit for fuel they have at least 1.8L of fuel.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: February 26, 2017 12:21AM
Posted by: RHill
Thanks for all the help. Yes it is fuel consumption that is a problem.
It seems to be for all races so I'm dropping consumptionvfor ai and player by equal amounts to make sure it doesn't happen
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy