Reims-Gueux

Posted by will75 
Reims-Gueux
Date: January 09, 2017 02:12PM
Posted by: will75
Hello.

I remember there was a "full version" of Reims-Gueux track released. The Reims track on the database is not this one, it's a beta. Is there anybody to tell me where I can download the first version I'm looking for ? Many thx.
Re: Reims-Gueux
Date: January 09, 2017 06:25PM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
A full version of Reims-Gueux? Well, this was my project, but a full version is not finished yet. There is only a 1.0 beta-version without anything and a 1.1 beta-version with fences and some roadsigns. The second one is absolutely playable, but I haven't released it yet. The one on the database should be the very first version, so where's the problem? If you ask kind I will maybe share the second version with you, but unfortunately I have lost my access to mediafire due to password failure. :((O)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2017 06:45PM by TGF1DRIVER.
Date: January 09, 2017 07:41PM
Posted by: will75
Hi TGF1DRIVER ! I've tried a version one day but I lost it. It would be strange it was yours as you tell me you never released it.:-o I think it's an other Reims, maybe I downloaded it on another site like gp4 forever or other (or maybe I got mad ;-( ;);-). Anyway it's very kind of you to offer me to share but I don't want to be the only one to share with. But if you lost your mediafire password, the problem is solved. Your project is excellent cause Reims was an amazing track in the '60s. Thank you so much for your answer and don't be sorry. Greetings. (Forgive my english, please)
Date: January 09, 2017 08:05PM
Posted by: AustinF1
I would like a link to that download(s), too. Thanks in advance.
Date: January 09, 2017 11:45PM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
If I get an e-mail from mediafire to reset my password everything would be fine. I will wait.... hot(O)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy