how to increase overtakings???

Posted by Boniaski 
how to increase overtakings???
Date: July 03, 2015 01:51AM
Posted by: Boniaski
prompt please how to make that there would be more overtakings, can there is a way to increase the speed of a slipstrim???? or the file of physics exists the suitable????
Re: how to increase overtakings???
Date: July 03, 2015 10:25AM
Posted by: mortal
There is information on this in the FAQ (Slipstream and Performance files).
Adjusting the physics is a fine art, it requires experience with GP4. There is a lot of information within a physics file and understanding the numbers takes a lot of time. You can adjust the AI of the other cars in-game by increasing the difficulty level and or changing the performance file, once again, you need to have an understanding of the numbers.
Send a pm to phantaman, he may just have something that would suit you.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 03, 2015 10:52AM
Okay. Thank You
Date: July 03, 2015 11:07AM
mortal
I read FAQ Slipstream, but understood nothing
I where read that by means of GP4 Tweaker the slipstry can be changed. Maybe you know?
if not clearly I write, you excuse me, I badly know English:(
Date: July 03, 2015 01:37PM
Posted by: mortal
Like I said, understanding it takes time and a knowledge of GP4. As for what you ask, I do not know.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 06, 2015 11:57AM
Posted by: sportingcp
This is something very interesting I would like to test changing those values.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy