NEED Your Help! GP4 stopped working

Posted by c663472 
NEED Your Help! GP4 stopped working
Date: June 04, 2015 06:02PM
Posted by: c663472
I haven't played GP4 for a few months. When I went to click on the icon on my computer, it gave me this message:

GP4.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

I have never had any issues before with the game. Could someone help me solve this.

Thanks,
Donny
Re: NEED Your Help! GP4 stopped working
Date: June 04, 2015 07:36PM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
Well, you should start GP4 with GPxPatch, because then there's to 90% an error log after the crash and that can be analyzed by a few people around here. :)(Y)
Date: June 04, 2015 08:00PM
Thanks for your help, but how would I start GP4 with GPxPatch? How do I search for this on my computer? Or is it somewhere on the Internet? Right now, I'm just double-clicking on the icon to start the game. Thanks! Donny
Date: June 04, 2015 09:19PM
Download the latest version of GPxPatch here: [rsdi.home.xs4all.nl]

Thanks to SDI for developing GPxPatch, it's the greatest tool for GP4 and gives you so many possibilities.

I promise you you will have more fun when playing GP4 with using GPxPatch. :)(Y)
Date: June 05, 2015 04:55AM
Thank you so very much! The game is now working again! Huge thanks!
Date: June 05, 2015 12:40PM
You're welcome. :)(H)
Date: June 06, 2015 01:52AM
Posted by: SDI
Possibly you ran into one of the bugs that GPxPatch has fixed in GP4, like having a printer that doesn't report a name, or having entered a driver name without containing a space.

René Smit, Independent Software Developer.
Download my GPx tools here.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy