A Classic Offline Championship - interested?

Posted by Vandusk 
A Classic Offline Championship - interested?
Date: April 03, 2009 05:13PM
Posted by: Vandusk
The GPG Super League runs very fine into their last rounds. A lot of people are interested in this kind of league. I'm also a part of the GPG SL.

Well, here is my idea, which could be maybe work, when people are interested.

In the last days, I downloaded all 1993 cars from Öggo and his Crew. I really love this kind of cars, cause their are simply made. No wing salad, no ugly front or rear wings. Only pure racing machines.

I saw, that each car got a template. After a while, I had then the idea, that it would be really awesome, to build a offline championship like GPG Super League with this cars. What do you think?

We've got already 8 carshapes: Ferrari, McLaren, Williams, Benetton, Ligier, Lola, Jordan and Lotus. We could use as tyres Good Year and Pirelli and so on and on. I would ask for permission to use this stuff and then we could start to build up a nice classic champ.

Tracks would be also not so modern tracks, more the old style tracks.

Now, I want hear your comments about this. ^^
Re: A Classic Offline Championship - interested?
Date: April 03, 2009 05:25PM
Posted by: Shaddix
Date: April 03, 2009 06:18PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
I'd join, but go with a different classic season rather than 1993 until all the cars are finished perhaps

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sounds good although it needs to be well structured and ran by more than 1 person in my opinion

Date: April 04, 2009 12:32AM
Posted by: mortal
Four people run the GPGSL! 5 if you count one extra casual Race Director. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy