Rouen-les-Essarts - New update and new setups

Posted by viking75 
Rouen-les-Essarts - New update and new setups
Date: June 08, 2023 09:15PM
Posted by: viking75
Hello everybody,

I improved this track. The new setup is very fast but now it's more easy to turn in the "virage du Nouveau Monde".

You can see the video of the track here, on my twitter account : [www.mediafire.com]

[twitter.com]

Download link :

[www.mediafire.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2023 08:23PM by viking75.
Re: French track
Date: June 08, 2023 10:20PM
Posted by: Shadowblitz
Honestly the whole war thing is a proverbial pain in the ass, what I think is the best option is to make a single website for downloading only, every contributes and if you wanna use something for another mod, or streaming, then just give a shout out or some credit.
This whole walking on eggshells around each other is something will most definitely not miss.
Date: June 08, 2023 10:44PM
Posted by: fongu
I don't see anything wrong in what you're proposing, and if you're not using his work, then there's nothing to get upset about.

Date: June 09, 2023 02:31AM
Posted by: OboroHD
Date: June 09, 2023 09:51AM
Posted by: viking75
OboroHD écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> War?

Despite google translation my English is limited so I use the words as I can.
Date: June 09, 2023 03:15PM
viking75 Wrote:
> OboroHD écrivait:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > War?
>
>
> Despite google translation my English is limited
> so I use the words as I can.

No, as in can someone give me the TL;DR here? What war? What blog exactly?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2023 12:19PM by OboroHD.
Date: June 13, 2023 01:56AM
Posted by: Shadowblitz
Long story short, there's a dude on here with his own website where he shares links for mods, not a lot, but you can't necessarily get those mods easily either, so the problem was that he doesn't give credit with certain mods, like tracks that he finishes/updates and other creators were calling him out over it, then he retaliated against the biggest hell-raiser in the room, calling him out on his hypocrisy.

It's a mess straight of shitty reality TV.
Date: June 13, 2023 12:20PM
@#$%&, man... then again, this is the internet. It's a wild place sometimes.
This is what was embarrassing to explain... Now, I just want to know if someone has uploaded my track cause I am not subscribed to mediafire and can't get any feedback. Did I do this track for nothing or did someone enjoy it? Sometimes I wonder if it's because I'm a young Frenchman that nobody answer me:-) With Charade and Monthléry, Rouen was one of dream track.
If that's the case, I'll give it a go in a few hours, then give you my feedback, let it be known, I am one nitpicky mf.
It's a great upgrade, well done and thank you for sharing :)
Mecrci!
I forgot that was supposed to give feedback, great track, not my cup of tea, but great nonetheless.
Feedback was not really necessary, I just wondered if someone downloaded the track and if I didn't make it for nothing. But thank you for your comment :-)
feedback
Date: July 04, 2023 09:03AM
Posted by: moplser
viking75 Wrote:
> Feedback was not really necessary, I just wondered
> if someone downloaded the track and if I didn't ma
> ke it for nothing. But thank you for your comment
> geometry dash subzero:-)

I do not think so. I think Real Feedback is really necessary!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy