GPGSL S16 - Round 9 - Cheese, Make United States Grate Again Grand Prix - Road America

Posted by GPGSL 
Re: GPGSL S16 - not dead yet [VACANCIES!!!]
Date: May 10, 2023 04:40PM
Posted by: Parachki
When should we send in helmet/car liveries?

Date: May 11, 2023 03:11AM
Posted by: Mullet345
Still haven't seen a response posted by Hollidge which is an issue for us. We may need to find a replacement driver if he doesn't make a post within a timeframe.

Date: May 11, 2023 05:33PM
Posted by: kedy89
Parachki schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When should we send in helmet/car liveries?

No deadline yet, but if you got your things ready you can send me a pm with the links anytime.
Date: May 14, 2023 04:11PM
Posted by: JohnWarrington
Stoopid and Gareth both need to be removed from the available drivers list. Both have informed me that their GPGSL days are done. Gildoorf also wants to stay in his testing role. The search continues:(

Date: May 15, 2023 07:56AM
Posted by: kedy89
JohnWarrington schrieb:
> Stoopid and Gareth both need to be removed from
> the available drivers list. Both have informed me
> that their GPGSL days are done. Gildoorf also
> wants to stay in his testing role. The search
> continues:(

Removed them. I also sent a pm to gildoorf letting him know to please accept race seat offers.
Date: May 15, 2023 03:12PM
Posted by: Darksoul
To be fair, I don't think we have enough drivers for this. And racing as a one car team is not an option.

Christel VXR driver #6.

Date: May 15, 2023 04:29PM
Posted by: Parachki
Darksoul Wrote:
> To be fair, I don't think we have enough drivers
> for this. And racing as a one car team is not an
> option.

Member registration issues affect this most.

Date: May 16, 2023 12:53AM
Posted by: mortal
I've sent a number of emails to Stephan on the site issue and there's been no response. Maybe someone can call during business hours.

[www.atlasteam.de]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Season 16 Track vote

The track voting for Season 16 is now open, until the end of 31.05.23.

In addition to the 8 fixed venues as per the rules (Interlagos, Melbourne, Monza, Spa-Francorchamps, Montreal, Silverstone, Hockenheim (classic) and Emmelord), all active participants can now vote the remaining 6 tracks from an exclusive list posted below.
Every participant in the series has the right to 5 votes. Every track can only be voted once. Less than 5 tracks can be voted, however vote PMs with more than 5 tracks won't be considered. Equally, votes from users not competing in the GPGSL will not be considered.
Your votes must be sent to GPGSL and marked 'Participant Name - Track Voting S16'. Only votes sent there will be considered. There can be a maximum of two venues per country.

Track List
Barcelona
Boromo
Donington Park
Dubai
Estoril
Indianapolis
Istanbul
Kyalami (classic layout)
Misano
Portimao
Road America
Sepang
Spielberg (Österreichring)
Suzuka
Zolder

Livery/helmet submission deadline

The deadline for submitting car liveries and helmet textures is the 11.06.2023. All files must be sent in .psd or .xcf format to Tobi. If deemed necessary, the deadline can be extended a bit. Failure to submit files will see the respective team/driver use the car/helmet of shame.

Drivers who don't submit a helmet, but already had one from previous season(s) will be assigned their most recent one.

In case someone needs their files from S15, I still should have them all on my drive and can send them.

Rule 5 amendment

Due to the current lack of drivers, the rule forbidding teamowners to take up race seats will be adjusted. A teamowner may race for his or another team while there is no other driver available (i.e. no other team has a test driver either) to fill the seat. As soon as a new driver joins the league, the seat has to be yielded again. To avoid issues with the perfs, teamowners will always fill the second seat.

Example:
Mist, Wirral and Yakuza all have to sign a teamowner for the 2nd race seat. After round 2, driver X joins the league. He then can only be signed by one of those 3 teams to replace on of the teamowners, and not by any other team to fill a test seat there.

Testers' championship

The testers' championship will not be awarded this season, unless there are many new signups during the season, so that there actually are a couple of non-teamowner testdrivers. The free practice sessions will still be run, to allow teamowners to keep/develop their performance. However there won't be a coverage, a results screen will suffice.

Votes sent!

-----------------------------------------------------

My votes have been sent. I'll be taking up the race seat at Wirral until further notice but I am still encouraging anyone who wants a drive to get in touch

I am not taking up the second seat of my team yet, first I want to see if there are any drivers out there without a seat.

I've sent a message to Gilson, but no response as of yet.

Christel VXR driver #6.

If you guys are really desperate for drivers i can join.
Ofcourse its for sure i will have bad results but just saying to keep the league running (Y)

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
I will keep my helmet design :) maybe just update it with correct sponsors if someone wants to do that? :)

The 5 votes of the Belgian jury are send (H)

greetz Marcus

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
JCaranti Schreef:
> If you guys are really desperate for drivers i can
> join.
> Ofcourse its for sure i will have bad results but
> just saying to keep the league running (Y)

Please, please, please... send a pm to my teamboss JohnWarrington and join the WIRRAL Team and be my teammate hot

Greetings from Belgium and welcome to the GPGSL GP4

Marcus

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Mist GP

We are pleased to announce that Jorge Caranti will be joining Mal Stoddart as our drivers for season 16

Anyone that can do renders for my helmet, please?

giomich Wrote:
> Mist GP
>
> We are pleased to announce that Jorge Caranti will
> be joining Mal Stoddart as our drivers for season
> 16

Thank you Giovanna.(Y)
Its great to have Mal as team mate.(Y)

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Trackvote has been sent (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy