Other mod 2022

Posted by clay 
Other mod 2022
Date: February 03, 2023 02:11PM
Posted by: clay
Hello everyone
On google i found a site that leads to a 2022 mod, it's not about gprace and the famous author, that we all know, but about another site, which is not mine, for a matter of privacy and respect, I can't publish the link here, but if there should be any interest in this, i can send it by private message.

Bye
Re: Other mod 2022
Date: February 04, 2023 12:57AM
Posted by: Foreverk
Almost all (or probably all) the works for the 2022 mod where realeased here (cars, helmets, etc) so I don´t think there would be any problem to make it public...
Date: February 04, 2023 01:13AM
I can try to talk to the admin of this site, and see if he agrees to release it here
Date: February 04, 2023 03:35PM
I have spoken to the new administrator and the new management and staff, authorizing me to release the link, which is as follows: [gp4international.mastertopforum.eu]
as far as I know on this site there have been some changes at the top and in the management, the old admin who administered it, has left definitively, for various reasons, he no longer felt like going on and gave up everything, after so many years, by now he had completed his journey, and it was right that he stepped aside, the new admin Redfly took over, including management, who seeks to establish a collaboration, to develop new mods together and give balance, openness to dialogue, and more still

This step was necessary, and it happened recently, a few days ago, so nothing more to do with the old administration and old admin, a novelty so to do better and better in this game, with a completely new staff, and with a new admin, open to any possible solution
Date: February 04, 2023 03:39PM
Posted by: kedy89
Ah yes, the site that reappears every year for 1-2 months, each time under a different name. Only linking to stuff that has been released elsewhere. Or reuploading, I don't know. Waste of space really.
Date: February 04, 2023 03:48PM
I am only a user on that site, therefore ambassador does not bring penalty, I leave to those responsible and those who administer other types of answers, I hope it's more stable and not just for 1-2 months a year

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2023 03:52PM by clay.
Date: February 04, 2023 05:02PM
Posted by: Foreverk
It is this same mod: https://www.grandprixgames.org/read.php?4,1162801 the one from gprace.com.br. You have to register and post 3 times (or something like this) before the links appears, tried but didn´t work... and Thiago Rocha is in the credits, so I don´t know... looks like same mod to me
Date: February 04, 2023 05:21PM
I managed to download it, and absolutely nothing is needed, as far as Thiago Rocha and what he has done is concerned, the Gp4 International forum distances itself from it, as per link:

[gp4international.mastertopforum.eu]

the name of Thiago Rocha was entered, because he imagined himself a friend, but given what he has done, he cannot be our friend

the download of the mod 2022, it's on google drive, look better, it's easy to download

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2023 05:45PM by clay.
Date: February 04, 2023 05:51PM
Posted by: livejackass
My fans, thank you.
Date: February 04, 2023 05:56PM
Hi livejackass

Can you tell us why you did what you did? at least one explanatioms; you don't have to, but at least address the topic and lots of people complaining

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2023 05:58PM by clay.
Date: February 04, 2023 06:07PM
Posted by: JCaranti
clay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi livejackass
>
> Can you tell us why you did what you did? at least
> one explanatioms; you don't have to, but at least
> address the topic and lots of people complaining

Clay in my opinion THIAGO ROCHA is jobless because their is no way a normal person would play, try to do new stuff for GP4(many leeched) and post videos on youtube witch also consumes time.
So in my opinion eventually he wants to earn money with Gp4, maybe not a great amout but certainly enough to get a small income.

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Date: February 04, 2023 06:13PM
Hi JCaranti

in the life everything can be and everything is possible, but if he gave us an explanation, it would be better for all of us to understand these things, it costs him nothing, and we would understand (maybe) once and for all
Date: February 04, 2023 07:01PM
In my opinion, JCaranti is the biggest envious in the history of GP4. I explain why. NEVER made a .dat file, just updates work done by other authors. But he considers himself the great author.

Meanwhile I'm laughing at the clown.

Don't worry JCaranti, soon I will open the site and you will be able to access a real job.

Calm down.
Date: February 04, 2023 09:37PM
clay Wrote:
> Hi JCaranti
>
> in the life everything can be and everything is
> possible, but if he gave us an explanation, it
> would be better for all of us to understand these
> things, it costs him nothing, and we would
> understand (maybe) once and for all

He wont give you an explanation because he cant. 90% of his stuff is leeched.
And their is not way to justify charging money for free content and more in this case that does not belong to THIAGO ROCHA.

Date: February 05, 2023 12:02AM
Honestly something like this, I hadn't seen it yet, i have yet to find stuff like this and I guess I will never find it, Thaigo Rocha himself, he said that soon he will open his blog to everyone, to see what stuff he has inside, let's hope it does soon
Date: February 09, 2023 12:16PM
Hi to all

Who cares

livejackass made it free for everyone to access in gprace
Date: February 09, 2023 03:52PM
clay Wrote:
> Hi to all
>
> Who cares
>
> livejackass made it free for everyone to access in
> gprace

Who cares?
I do.
He still put tracks and track updates that i did without permission.
Spa-Francorchamps 2019
Hungaroring 2019
Suzuka 2019
Donington Park 93
Imola 2020
Fuji 2008
Bahrain 2014 and 2018 are my updates based on the F1 virtual track
Singapore 2008
Singapore 2013
Singapore 2023 witch he edited and published without permission because its based on my 2014.

Also i saw he put Istambul park 2011 and its really my Istambul park 2010 that i updated and the original is from F1 virtual.

Again you continue to support the biggest Gp4 leecher in GP4 history and you dont care how you get your Gp4 new content.

And their is no way i will ever him permission for any of the work i have done.

Date: February 09, 2023 04:28PM
I don't support anyone ambassador it doesn't hurt, I just warned that his blog was open that's all, I align myself with people who feel cheated and robbed, expressing all my solidarity
Date: February 09, 2023 04:39PM
Posted by: pipki1312
Thanks for the information, there are old circuits and old mods
Date: February 09, 2023 04:48PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy