Cars getting stuck in the pit lane

Posted by architect 
Cars getting stuck in the pit lane
Date: January 24, 2023 12:18PM
Posted by: architect
As a learner track builder, I recently attempted to build the Miami circuit, with some success. While the track is not accurate, it does work, but with one major problem. Each time the cars enter the pit for a normal pit-stop, they get stuck, with their wheels still turning. I would like to know if this problem can be fixed, and if so, I would be grateful for some help
Re: Cars getting stuck in the pit lane
Date: January 24, 2023 12:37PM
Posted by: Prblanco
Hi @architect,

The most common cause for this bug is when the first pitlane sector (Sector 0) is not fully aligned with the track sector that is closed to it.

From the GP4Builder user guide: "Selecting Pitlane 0 and using "Force 16 feet distance" and "past sector" will automatically place this sector at the expected position and direction" when you try to move it.

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
Re: Cars getting stuck in the pit lane
Date: January 26, 2023 11:24AM
Posted by: architect
Manage to fix both, pit lane bug and objects appearing upside down problem, following your advise. thanks for your help Prblanco
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy