DrTzTz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but:
> I followed the instructions to install the mod,
> but whenever I try to drive I load in on the old
> tracks of the original game. Are there tracks
> included in this mod? Zandvoort is Monza and so
> on.

If you mean updated tracks included in the mod no their isnt any.
Its just the cars, the helmets, etc just NO TRACKS.

However you can install manually new versions of tracks.
You can get them from my topic here: [www.grandprixgames.org]

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Good afternoon, I would like to ask the author of the standalone MOD, my friend Carl_gpgames, if I replace the files of the circuits that are in the MOD and put those that are part of the same season, if I need to change any files or would it work with the new files s1ct01 and the files. WAD updated.

Buenas tardes, quisiera preguntarle al autor del MOD standalone, mi amigo Carl_gpgames, si remplazo los archivos de los circuitos que estan en el MOD y pongo los que son parte de la misma temporada, si necesito cambiar algun archivo o funcionaría con los nuevos archivos s1ct01 y los archivos. WAD actualizado

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
thanks
gracias
First of all, thank you so much Carl for this new MOD

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2023 01:02PM by Scholty_F1.
Hi Guys,

I made a new Engine Sound based on Aston Martin AMR23.
I tested it on MOD 2022 ( external sounds not included )
Hope you like.

best

Jose

[www.4shared.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2023 06:25AM by jcgrj.
jcgrj Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Guys,
>
> I made a new Engine Sound based on Aston Martin
> AMR23.
> I tested it on MOD 2022 ( external sounds not
> included )
> Hope you like.
>
> best
>
> Jose
>
> [www.4shared.com]

great!do you have a video or something i want to take a look

Btw, the external audio sound of the v6 engine mods sounds like a vacuum cleaner
is there anyway to improve it?
Hi,
I dont have a video ( I can do but not this week ).
The installation is very easy ( see the instructions in the pack ).
Yes the external sound can be improved I will try to do it in the next releases.

best

Jose
Hi Carl,

the new MOD looks so amazing. the cars, cockpits - unbelievable. really great job :)

But I have a problem.
I can´t see the whole mirrors, and what is behind me. I only see around 40% of each mirror.

it isn´t possible for me, to change the cockpit view angle - it is maximum.

do you have an idea or what can I do?

many thanks in advance

i did not change anything in the mod's configurable,and it became like this
what's wrong?
I have a slight problem, for some reason I can't use the hard tyres in races, only in free practice.
Good Evening, initially thank the creator of the MOD, simply fantastic, then inform you that I made some changes to the color of the silver arrows, putting them in the colors of the 2023 car, that is, black, also inform you that I am not selling the changes that I did, and only for domestic use, I did not change the car itself, only the colors, ask the author of the MOD for permission, if there is someone who wants the new paintings, and he is the author authorizing it, I can send it without problems, thank you in advance and ask apologies again. You can ask, if the author authorizes by private email.

Buenas Noches, inicialmente agradecer al creador del MOD, simplemente fantástico, luego informarles que realicé algunos cambios en el color de las flechas plateadas, poniéndolas en los colores del auto 2023, es decir negro, también informarles que yo no vendo los cambios que le hice, y solo para uso domestico, no cambié el auto en si, solo los colores, pida permiso al autor del MOD, si hay alguien que quiera los cuadros nuevos, y es el autor que lo autorice, puedo enviarlo sin problemas, gracias de antemano y pido disculpas nuevamente. Puede preguntar, si el autor lo autoriza por correo electrónico privado.
I did a fresh and clean install of a patched Grand Prix 4 and using the latest version of this CSM Mod but still I can't play this Mod. I get always the same error log that I posted here months ago.

Disable mirrors in CSM and ingame.
Mercedes has a silver left mirror and a black one right.

Don't know what hutroofnew should be for a file. Also the file hw_io.cpp is in the error log. Could be a cockpit file. And there was a problem with formula 1 font. I can't understand what's going on.
Good afternoon.

How can I change the pit stop strategy in this mod standalone? the app Pit lap editor is not working in this folder.

All cars have a full tank and I want that all cars stop one or two times
Hello everyone! I am new in GP4 world.

I can't remove the visor view, I uncheck the option in CSM but its still active.
Is there a key to disable it in game?

I'm having the same problem with all mods, please help me to solve it. it's driving me crazy.

sorry for my bad english.

Hi,

congratulations for the excellent work.

I have a little problem in the race. I installed Imola 2021 and disabled the magic data. In free practice using the set-up already present in the mod, modifying only a few parameters to find the ideal set-up for my driving style (professional level). During the tests I tried the fastest lap with a load of fuel for 6 laps. Then I tried with a load of 42 laps to simulate the race. In both cases, the maximum speed recorded at the chicane after the main straight is 316 km/h.

When I start the race with the same fuel load my car is at least 10 km slower in all sectors than the opponents.

I don't understand why this behavior is so different from free practice.

Thanks for the reply and I apologize for my English.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2023 08:37PM by ironman83.
if you mean in race your power lose a bit,it's normal.
ers isn't always full.
if you mean your car is slower on the straight than ais,it's also normal.
you may have different setups.
if you are slower than every ai,then drive faster

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2023 12:44PM by feddfcsfia.
I have installed 2022 mod using CSM,
[www.gametool.de]
BUT
I can choose any trac, its anlways the wrong one.
e.g. selecting Austria, and I'm standing in Silverstone Great Britain.

Any idea what I did wrong, or what I must change ?

Willy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy