Can I install a new GP4 with CSM with an older version already running?

Posted by RuiTap 
Hello everyone!
I have an old instalation of GP4 wich has been modified and doesnt accept CSM, so I can´t load mods in it.
I would like to maintain this installation .

The question is: Can i make a second clean instalation in the computer with CSM working without erasing the previous one?
If so what care must i take ?
Should be no problem, Gp4 will run happily without an registry entries. You can have as many installation as you need or want.

Do you want to install from CD/DVD or by another means?

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
I´ve installed a new version in a second Drive ( d:) with Carl´s installer but when i run Zaz Tools the app will only find the original GP4 that i´ve twicked and transformed along the years.
Can´t we indicate the new path where the the new exe is found to Zaz Tools and Gpxpatch?
as far as i knoe, zaz tools must be installed on the same drive as gp4 (D in your case). in csm you can set the location of your gp4 exe.

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
The solution i made was to change the name of the previous exe file. This way Zaz will ask and find the new GP.exe in the new location.
Wich means that whenever i want to play with mods i have to change the name of the exe files...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy