[released] F1 2022 Cockpit, F1 2022 generic 3D steering wheel [font files added]

Posted by Carl_gpgames 
DOWNLOAD F1 2022 COCKPITS

DOWNLOAD F1 2022 GENERIC 3D STEERING WHEEL

Important note 1: I kindly ask you not to release these cockpits and this steering wheel in any kind of GP4 Formula 1 2022 season mod, as i made it exclusively for the GRAND PRIX 2022 mod, which will follow later this year.

Important note 2: While the default GP4 cockpit and steering wheel are over-sized, this cockpit and steering wheel have a realistic size (you can see how "close" the tyres look). This means if you want to use the cockpit in combination with another steering wheel, you need to re-scale it first. The steering wheel above comes in default size to use it with any cockpit you want as well as in realistic size to use it together with the 2022 cockpit.

Important note 3: A fonts-file (LCD display) with the correct positions will follow later.

Less important note 1: As you can see, the steering wheel is based on the 2022 Alfa Romeo steering wheel. I have included the Alfa Romeo textures as well.

Less important note 2: Like all my 3D steering wheels, also this one has many "moving" 3D-elements. Find out yourself! :-)

Less important note 3: The cockpit textures are far from perfect. If you wish to work on them or create some track specific textures, let me know by PM and i'll send you all the developer files.

Less important note 4: Tweaker positions for the cockpit are included.

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2022 08:16AM by Carl_gpgames.
Perfect Carlo!

Thank you for another great release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Amazing job, dank je wel.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
A piece of art! Thanks Carl for this great update!

Samuele
32BOBO32
Thanks a lot for sharing :)
Brilliant Carl, too much respect for your attention to the details, thanks for sharing!
Stunning work, bringing the quality right up with this release, well done. Thanks

Superb work, Carl! Thank you! (H)

Thank you very much! amazing work!
Thats looks great :)
Another Classic available...

Thanks for all hard work and findings, Carl!

I think we are now at the level of Codemasters F1 22 ... another outstanding job Carl, sincere compliments! (Y) :-)
Good night, the steering wheel is great, very well made, congratulations, however, it does not appear in the cockpit view, does anyone know where I can find the steering wheel coordinates in the cockpit view to change???
rcfortes
Good night, the steering wheel is great, very well made, congratulations, however, it does not appear in the cockpit view, does anyone know where I can find the steering wheel coordinates in the cockpit view to change???

You can add them to "cptsteerpos.ini". You'll find the coordinates in the cockpit archive (same for all teams).

Hello, first of all congratulations for the cockpits and the steering wheel, really incredible. My problem is that until now I was always using your beautiful 2019 Steering Wheels, unfortunately with these new cockpits I can no longer use them, they are too big. In the notes you say to re-scale the steering wheels, which I have no idea how to do it, I am completely incapable in this matter. My request would be to ask if you could re-scale your awesome 2019 Steering Wheels for use with your 2022 cockpits. If you can't or want to do it, I would ask anyone who is able to do it, to take an interest in it, because it would be a mortal pity not to be able to use the best steering wheels, in my opinion, ever made for this game. Thanks in advance.
Ciccio10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello, first of all congratulations for the
> cockpits and the steering wheel, really
> incredible. My problem is that until now I was
> always using your beautiful 2019 Steering Wheels,
> unfortunately with these new cockpits I can no
> longer use them, they are too big. In the notes
> you say to re-scale the steering wheels, which I
> have no idea how to do it, I am completely
> incapable in this matter. My request would be to
> ask if you could re-scale your awesome 2019
> Steering Wheels for use with your 2022 cockpits.
> If you can't or want to do it, I would ask anyone
> who is able to do it, to take an interest in it,
> because it would be a mortal pity not to be able
> to use the best steering wheels, in my opinion,
> ever made for this game. Thanks in advance.

I humbly apologize if I repeat the question I asked a few days ago, but I believe there is no worse thing than indifference. I would also be happy with a "NO" as an answer, but at least I would have the satisfaction of having been taken into consideration. I still humbly ask forgiveness for the disturbance. Thank you for what you have done and what you will do for this game.
rather than scaling all 10 steering wheels, i recommend to scale the cockpit itself. you can simply open it with gp4builder and then scale the entire scene (if i'm not mistaken, the original gp4 cockpit is about 150% of the original size).
keep in mind that the tyres and the front suspenssion will look too small in relation to the cockpit if you scale it.

Carl_gpgames Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> rather than scaling all 10 steering wheels, i
> recommend to scale the cockpit itself. you can
> simply open it with gp4builder and then scale the
> entire scene (if i'm not mistaken, the original
> gp4 cockpit is about 150% of the original size).
> keep in mind that the tyres and the front
> suspenssion will look too small in relation to the
> cockpit if you scale it.

Thanks for the reply, I will try, but I have little faith in my limited abilities.
Mission accomplished! I managed to resize the steering wheels. Thanks for showing me the way. Long live Carl_gpgames 2019 steering wheels!
just realized that the mirrors are flipped. it's now fixed, sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy