CSM not working

Posted by pavloslepaul 
CSM not working
Date: August 17, 2022 02:16PM
Posted by: pavloslepaul
Hello,

I tried to play in GP4 after longer break, so I decided to run some GP4 mod, but somehow CSM not working when I try run it. From what I can see, other ZaZ tools seems to be working, while CSM cannot. Unfortunately I have no idea what happened in last months and what's more annoying computer didn't show me any messages why program cannot work. Of course I tried compability settings and running as administrator, but sadly I still got same effect. Of course I like other mods, but it's a bit sad that I cannot run CSM to play some more funnier mods. For additional information my PC is running on Windows 10 and back to the last winter I haven't got any problems with game or CSM.

Any ideas what should I do to successfully run CSM?
Re: CSM not working
Date: August 17, 2022 07:02PM
Posted by: mortal
Using this one? [www.grandprixgames.org]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 17, 2022 08:08PM
Yes, firstly I had older version installed, but also tried this with same effect
Date: August 17, 2022 09:21PM
Posted by: mortal
Installed gpx?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 18, 2022 06:34PM
Of course I had installed gpx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy