i cant download zaztools it says that the .exe file is infected with FileRepMalware [Trj]

Posted by edgard123123123123 
i have AVG antivirus
Download CCleaner. Un-install AVG, it's garbage and you don't need it, you already have Defender if you're running Windows. AVG is bloat-ware and sucks the life out of your system. After you've uninstalled it be sure to turn on Defender and get the latest database. CSM is NOT a virus.

After uninstalling AVG use CCleaner to clean the registry and re-boot, then you're good to install CSM.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Can i add the zaz tools to the exclusion list?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2022 12:41AM by edgard123123123123.
Do I have to say again, and I will, that using AVG is a pretty poor life choice for your pc. Get rid of it, seriously it's a piece of @#$%& you don't need on your pc. Windows Defender does a sterling job of protection and works in the background. Anyone that actually pays for a subscription for that crap is wasting their hard-earned.

Also, placing a . (period) as a comment is pretty poor form. This site has been active for over twenty years and never have I seen that before in all the years I've been running this site since its inception. It's good manners to respond to help from members with a follow up comment that it worked for you and to edit your topic header with [Fixed] or [Solved].

Don't make me slap you on the wrist again, it's tiresome. I am your benevolent dictator, and don't you forget it. There are people on this site that have been here since day one, and many don't even play GP4 anymore, but still choose to engage and have made good friends through their love of the sim. Be patient for responses to your queries. M.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy