Logitech G920 - Has Anyone Got It to Work? [Fixed]

Posted by N. Jones 
Logitech G920 - Has Anyone Got It to Work? [Fixed]
Date: June 20, 2022 12:21AM
Posted by: N. Jones
I am trying to use the Logitech G920 with GP4 and the game will not recognize the wheel. It is added as a device in Windows 11 and I do not have any other controllers connected.
Has anyone had success getting this to work?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2022 11:06AM by mortal.
Re: Logitech G920 - Has Anyone Gotten It to Work?
Date: June 20, 2022 09:23AM
Posted by: JCaranti
Did you install the Logitech Gaming Software?
Are you sure this wheel is for PC? I thought the Logitech G29 was the version for PC.

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Date: June 20, 2022 10:52AM
Posted by: zifox
@Jorge: AFAIK, the G920 (and 923) are compatible with all platform, unlike the G29 which was only for PC. (I guess they didn't pay the royalties to have access to the Xbox)
They should all work on Windows, but as you mentioned, with logitech drivers installed.

@ N.Jones: I don't know how much you fiddled with the options, but don't suppose the wheel with work out of the box. You will need to create a custom controller (steering wheel), and manually select and calibrate the axes you wan to use.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2022 10:54AM by zifox.
Date: June 20, 2022 07:18PM
Posted by: n00binio
I am using the g920 with GP4. As the others already said you need the Logitech software and you have to create a profile for GP4 with axes etc set up as you wish. Then, in GP4, you have to create a new profile in advanced control options and set up the axes and buttons as required. It is not plug and play but it works without issues once it is set up correctly.

If you need help I can post a couple of screenshots.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: June 24, 2022 03:21AM
Oh, I need to install the Logitech software? I will do that and let you all know how it goes.
Date: June 24, 2022 04:53AM
Installing the Logitech gaming software worked!

Thank you everyone!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy